• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

wide feet?

C

Caledfwlch

i've got a new pair of nike air rebellion SL X trainers. after walking around for say 10 mins i begin to feel this burning soreness in my right foot. specifically the metertarsal area of the little toe. has this anything to do with wide feet? or tying the shoes too tight? or bad shoes?

Got a mate who has a lot of trouble with massively wide feet, he has to get his shoes specially made or just in a bigger size. It sounds like your feet are too wide or the shoe is too skinny if you're feeling a metatarsal burn

i wear size 10s, and my feet are about 4.5 inches across at the widest. is tt wide or normal?

I have no idea whether your feet are wide or not (sadly I'm not a foot expert ;) ) but I have slightly wide feet and had similar problems with Nike shoes on the same style. I can't wear those shoes now because the bit where your foot goes curves up massively at the edge (compare to other shoes). This compressed my toes in some painful position and eventually I had to return.

Avoiding that style of shoe Ive had no real problem since with the same sized shoes. I know Nike shoes present a problem, though.

You could try quit whining n just tahan like a man.

Or just buy larger shoes next time...!

i've got a new pair of nike air rebellion SL X trainers. after walking around for say 10 mins i begin to feel this burning soreness in my right foot. specifically the metertarsal area of the little toe. has this anything to do with wide feet? or tying the shoes too tight? or bad shoes? [/b]

Before you put the shoe on, turn it upside down and shake out any broken glass that's inside.

Nike's are well known to be a narrow make of shoes.

Asics, New Balance and Brookes all have a wider foot.

With all that aside though, why didn't your mate make sure they were a good shoe for him at the shop?!

All he has to do is try different shoes and see which ones are best for him.

Latest posts