• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wigan RLFC 2000-01 Shirt

J

jeffb

Hi,

I have done a Wigan RLFC shirt from the 2000-01 season and am in the process of finishing it off.

Bugger, pressed the wrong button.

As in the previous post. I have done a Wigan top from 2000-01. I have tried a couple of time to send it to the forum but with no luck.
Any help appreciated.

Jeff
<

You need to host your image on an imagehosting site (strangely enough), photobucket.com may be usefull, just registers and you can start uploading your pics to there. Then use the IMG button on here to post the link to your image on photobucket for it to load up on this forum.

Summat like that anyway....

Originally posted by jeffb@Feb 6 2006, 08:01 AM
Here is another Wigan Top 1998-99 season.

Jeff

wigan199899nike7wx.png
How do they look in game ? They are really great apart from the fact they are Wigan shirts
<

Seriously m8 you should have a go at the new 06 tops for Superleague. I had a dabble last night but couldnt come up with anything like that.

<

KR,

Unfortunately i dont have the game for PC, just the PS2. In hind sight i should have got the PC version.
So at the moment i am just doing all the Wigan tops through the years, and in the next few days i will try and get the PC game.
I`m abit like you KR, in trying to make the game more League!!
will have ago at the Super League 2006 season.
If any one can send a pic, it would be appreciated.

Jeff

Oh my God ... what are you doing to our game. Those aren't rugby kits ... they're gulp ... league kits!

<
<
<

Just kidding before I get flamed by the leagies. Glad you are enjoying mod'ing the game.
<

If anyone makes a Man Utd kit that's going too far!

Originally posted by Trev@Swordfish@Feb 5 2006, 08:44 PM
But I would LOVE to line Cristiano Ronaldo up for a big hit with a good old fashioned, no nonsense prop Trev!

Originally posted by Trev@Swordfish@Feb 6 2006, 08:44 AM
Oh my God ... what are you doing to our game. Those aren't rugby kits ... they're gulp ... league kits!

<
<
<

Just kidding before I get flamed by the leagies. Glad you are enjoying mod'ing the game.
<

Trev it was always on the cards.
<
Testament to the game that some of us leagu'ies would rather play this with league kits, players than an official RL product. Before anyone hangs me I did say SOME of us
<

Trev,

Its a good game. what more can i say.

Just needs abit of LEAGUE influence

wigan20066fo.png

Any way here is the new Wigan Kit for 2006

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Feb 5 2006, 09:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Feb 5 2006, 09:39 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Trev@Swordfish
@Feb 5 2006, 08:44 PM

But I would LOVE to line Cristiano Ronaldo up for a big hit with a good old fashioned, no nonsense prop Trev! [/b]
hehehehehe

MANUKIT.jpg

Originally posted by Trev@Swordfish@Feb 6 2006, 08:44 AM
Do I remember correctly Trev that you once said that Swordfish might have a crack at a league game? Or and I a cronic liar?

Originally posted by Kage+Feb 6 2006, 02:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kage @ Feb 6 2006, 02:23 PM)</div>
@Feb 6 2006, 08:44 AM
Do I remember correctly Trev that you once said that Swordfish might have a crack at a league game? Or and I a cronic liar? [/b]

No ... your memory isn't playing tricks on you - we definitely considered that. The idea was that you could pick either code and play matches/tournaments.

The budgets didn't work out tho - would have cost too much money.

Originally posted by Trev@Swordfish+Feb 6 2006, 11:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Trev@Swordfish @ Feb 6 2006, 11:11 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Kage@Feb 6 2006, 02:23 PM
@Feb 6 2006, 08:44 AM

Do I remember correctly Trev that you once said that Swordfish might have a crack at a league game? Or and I a cronic liar?

No ... your memory isn't playing tricks on you - we definitely considered that. The idea was that you could pick either code and play matches/tournaments.

The budgets didn't work out tho - would have cost too much money. [/b]
OMG!!!!!!

Trev, we'll all put money in the pot on this forum and GIVE you the budget to do it.

I've always wondered why nobody has done that. When the game boots up, you can choose union OR league rules. You could even have hybrid matches with one half union, one half league.

Jeez. You've got me excited now Trev. I reckon we should sort something out on this
<

Originally posted by locksley@Feb 6 2006, 11:17 PM
Trev, we'll all put money in the pot on this forum and GIVE you the budget to do it.
I am already smashing open the piggy-bank.

We can all help out with the development too. I can do the motion capture for all the miss-tackles and drop-balls.

I also do a mean "rolling on the ground in agony".

Its a crying shame that swordfish's rugby days have come to an end. I was thinking about the possibility of a pc patch where they could have slipped in a cheat for the old 6 rucks then turnover thing but to be honest I doubt we will ever see a patch as they game is pretty solid.

The fact is ubi/hip or whoever owns rc now and they are unlikely to ever want to do anything with it ever again unless sales were miraculous. Even if they were they would never get anywhere near the sales they know they can get from a FPS.

Beyond us all chipping in £20,000 each to buy the source code from Ubi its all a bit of a bummer
<

Oh and then spending the next 5 years learning how to program
<

Latest posts