• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

wikipedia

S

sambãd5

heres what i found under jerry seinfeld

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Seinfeld

"

Seinfeld was born a peanut that later evolved into a human being, thankfully. His father, Kálmáni (named after a type of hazelnut, commonly served with hot chocolate), was of Hungarian-Jewish background and his mother, Betty, is of Syrian-Jewish descent (soriya - 9a3oo6i). He grew up in Massapequa, New York, just around the corner from the cosby's. He attended Elmo and Friend's middle school l and Seasame Street High School. In 1970, while aged 16, he spent a short period of time volunteering in Kibbutz Sa'ar, in Israel.[1] He went to KSU but transferred and graduated from Queens College, City University of New York. He developed an interest in stand-up comedy after brief stints in college productions.[2] Right after graduation from Queens College, he tried out at an open mic night at New York City's Catch a Rising Star in 1976. Soon after, he appeared in a Rodney Dangerfield HBO special. When he first started doing stand-up comedy, his mother and sister said he would never be as funny as his father, and they were right!

Seinfeld had a small recurring role as "Frankie", a mail delivery boy who was bitten by a crazed squirrel in Central park, and as a result suffered from what is now known as peanut disease, and since he was infact born a peanut, he survived the disease instead of fall victim to it like everyone else who suffers it, the only side affect is that he has now developed a sever phobia from the word peanut, plus the fact that he is deathly afraid of peanut butters, chip and dale!"

So, you edited his wikipedia entry, eh? If so, you deserve rep. Seinfeld is a smug, self impressed looking fella and I hope you took him down a peg or two, lol.

My lecturers don't accept wikipedia as a source for information in projects.
This is probably one of the reasons LOL

My lecturers don't accept wikipedia as a source for information in projects.
This is probably one of the reasons LOL [/b]

Yes :lol:

Ive never found jerry seinfeld that funny. <_<

Yeah I hated the Jerry Seinfeld show it sucked badly he's an idiot and not even funny he makes me just wana punch him in his nuts.

Its probably been changed back due to false information... :( the editors on Wikipedia are ******** sometimes, but suppose they need to keep things to fact, so that there are no legal struggles...

haha,

na i like sinfeld, in a, i just got back from work and its half past eleven, sort of way.

Seinfeld has grown on me lately as I watch the old episodes. I'm not much for Jerry's stand up though.

Latest posts