wikipedia

Discussion in 'The Clubhouse Bar' started by sambãd5, Jan 24, 2008.

1. heres what i found under jerry seinfeld

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Seinfeld

"

Seinfeld was born a peanut that later evolved into a human being, thankfully. His father, Kálmáni (named after a type of hazelnut, commonly served with hot chocolate), was of Hungarian-Jewish background and his mother, Betty, is of Syrian-Jewish descent (soriya - 9a3oo6i). He grew up in Massapequa, New York, just around the corner from the cosby's. He attended Elmo and Friend's middle school l and Seasame Street High School. In 1970, while aged 16, he spent a short period of time volunteering in Kibbutz Sa'ar, in Israel.[1] He went to KSU but transferred and graduated from Queens College, City University of New York. He developed an interest in stand-up comedy after brief stints in college productions.[2] Right after graduation from Queens College, he tried out at an open mic night at New York City's Catch a Rising Star in 1976. Soon after, he appeared in a Rodney Dangerfield HBO special. When he first started doing stand-up comedy, his mother and sister said he would never be as funny as his father, and they were right!

Seinfeld had a small recurring role as "Frankie", a mail delivery boy who was bitten by a crazed squirrel in Central park, and as a result suffered from what is now known as peanut disease, and since he was infact born a peanut, he survived the disease instead of fall victim to it like everyone else who suffers it, the only side affect is that he has now developed a sever phobia from the word peanut, plus the fact that he is deathly afraid of peanut butters, chip and dale!"

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. C A Iversen

C A Iversen Guest

So, you edited his wikipedia entry, eh? If so, you deserve rep. Seinfeld is a smug, self impressed looking fella and I hope you took him down a peg or two, lol.

4. no i found it.

5. C A Iversen

C A Iversen Guest

So, someone else deserves the credit. Thats funny stuff.

6. Steve-o

Steve-o Guest

My lecturers don't accept wikipedia as a source for information in projects.
    This is probably one of the reasons LOL

7. Yes :lol:

Ive never found jerry seinfeld that funny. <_<

8. jawmalawm24

jawmalawm24 Guest

Yeah I hated the Jerry Seinfeld show it sucked badly he's an idiot and not even funny he makes me just wana punch him in his nuts.

9. melon

melon Guest

I think the wikipedia article has been changed back...:(

10. getofmeland

getofmeland Guest

Its probably been changed back due to false information... :( the editors on Wikipedia are ******** sometimes, but suppose they need to keep things to fact, so that there are no legal struggles...

11. melon

melon Guest

So ummm...are you saying that...uhhhh...he wasn't actually born a Peanut??? :eek:

12. haha,

na i like sinfeld, in a, i just got back from work and its half past eleven, sort of way.

13. melon

melon Guest

Seinfeld has grown on me lately as I watch the old episodes. I'm not much for Jerry's stand up though.

14. ..::ERIC::..

..::ERIC::.. Guest

hty http://uncyclopedia.org its all false articles based on wikipedia and comedy. Some brilliant stuff on there, but also a lot of crap.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!