• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wilkinson kicking stat....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (coonor @ Feb 16 2010, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
if your a good kicker it shouldnt matter what ball you use.[/b]
280783156_b2c138bacf.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (toup @ Feb 16 2010, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
First kick he'd missed in England games he started since 2003 I think...[/b]

It must be just six nations games, because he missed a couple of penalties against Argentina in the Autumn.

I'm pretty sure he missed a few kicks during several six nations matches in the past.

Perhaps that stat was "the first kick he's missed at Stadio Flaminio". Although he's only ever played there 2 or 3 times at most.

First penalty kick he's ever missed when he was starting the match in stadio flaminio whilst he was in his 30s since 2003. I think that's the full statistic. It's impressive!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (King D'arcy @ Feb 17 2010, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
First penalty kick he's ever missed when he was starting the match in stadio flaminio whilst he was in his 30s since 2003. I think that's the full statistic. It's impressive![/b]
Actually it's the first penalty kick he's ever missed during a six nations game when he was starting the match in stadio flaminio whilst he was in his 30s, when the wind was blowing from the south, whilst the crowd attendance was over 15,000 since 2003 except for the two other previous occasions.

Stupid stat but not as stupid as the ones you get in American football/any american sport in general...

Latest posts