• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Win My Support

To be fair, Exeter might be a good shout. It'd be like you're supporting them "from the beginning", and everyone loves an underdog

The Chiefs are the new boys, so I'm nervous about playing them.

Support Exeter! There is little to wow you in the way of video (as no-one bothered last year because no-one outside Exeter thought we would be in the Prem) and its going to be massive struggle to stay up with relatively little money and no big name players.

Exe play good solid rugby and really suprised everyone when they beat Bristol (sorry Iain after meeting some very cocky Bristol fans that win was very sweet).

I'm reliably informed by my girlfrind that Gareth Steenson is very nice and the irish accent finishes it off.

It is a true underdog story, we have fought our way up from using a muddy dog track as a ground 10 years ago to being in the Premiership with our own ground and some of the best facilities around.

The fans are very loyal and very vocal, we have waited a long time for this. At the Sevens on friday you could tell when the Chiefs were on the field.

Our war chant is the best! :D

I thought the Bristol fans were very magnanimous and not arrogant at all, I guess you might have met with some of the rotten apples.

I'm looking forward to seeing Exeter in the Aviva Prem. Got some good talent.

I thought the Bristol fans were very magnanimous and not arrogant at all, I guess you might have met with some of the rotten apples.

The vas majority, myself included, do accept that over the 2 legs Exeter were better than us and therefore deserved to go up. The way we think is that it's good the South West has another team in the Premiership to join Gloucester.

Who else? Oh, them too I suppose.

Latest posts