Getofmeland

The Dorset Drinker
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bath
bmiengbaabaas.jpg

The Rugby Forum has teamed up with British Midlands International (bmi) to offer you the chance to watch England take on the Barbarians this Sunday at Twickenham. The prize for the competition is a pair of tickets for the game.

British Midlands International (bmi), have launched their new game to celebrate the Barbarians taking on England. The game is called trybmi, and allows you to pick to play as either England or the Barbarian team; it is made up of several levels including a scrummaging, kicking and a question round. Head over to http://www.myflybmi.co.uk/rugby/ to try the game for yourselves.

For your chance to win these tickets, you must be a Rugby Forum Member and opt in to the Prize Draw in the thread. The draw will be held on Thursday 26th May @ 9pm (BST), and the winner will be notified by Personal Message and Email. Tickets can be collected on the day. 1 Entry per Member and the winner will be announced on the forum and via our Twitter and Facebook accounts

The Rugby Forum would like to thank bmi – UK & Europe Flights for this great competition.

Good Luck

The Rugby Forum and bmi

Can I be entered in to the Prize Draw please? thanks Rob Cannon

Last edited by a moderator:
Guessing thats not you way of entering!

Come on People only til Thursday to enter...

Please do not post your email address, if Email is different to your account please update it

I'd like to opt in for the Prize Draw! If I was to win, will BMI also offer me a flight from Amsterdam to London by the way?

Is it alright if I enter?

Cheers

As long as you can make the game it is open to everyone.

Remember this game is on THIS Sunday!

Right Last day of the competition... Planet Rugby have been running a similar one and currently have lots more participants than us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts