• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Woolmer's death - being treated as suspicious

<div class='quotemain'>
Let's not go nuts here...before we accuse anyone of murder let's just wait too see what happened. The man deserved better than to have his untimely death used a sly stick to beat Pakistan with.

I am no fan of theirs but all this innuendo doesn't really help.
[/b]

Well I'll just keep my big, fat, know-nothing mouth shut in future then won't I. Sorry R's-a-R [/b][/quote]

Well maybe I'll just keep my big fat know-everything mouth at full power in future!

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
Let's not go nuts here...before we accuse anyone of murder let's just wait too see what happened. The man deserved better than to have his untimely death used a sly stick to beat Pakistan with.

I am no fan of theirs but all this innuendo doesn't really help.
[/b]

Well I'll just keep my big, fat, know-nothing mouth shut in future then won't I. Sorry R's-a-R [/b][/quote]

Well maybe I'll just keep my big fat know-everything mouth at full power in future!

[/b][/quote]

Good idea. I'm quite sick of all these so called "findings". Looks like it was just natural death after all.

It's a shame that they were all looking for a killer when there wasn't one. [/b]

Do you think its possible that there was a killer but they realised that there would be no way in hell they could find him. Botched medical findings i guess is a better tag than botched murder investigation that was handled terribly and that caused the killer to be able to get away?

Conspiracy, such a tempting thought....

Not murder, natural causes, look at the fellow he wasn't a walking billboard for health now was he. Its a shame that it has blown out of proportion so much, he will be remembered for the way he died not the way he lived at this rate

Not murder, natural causes, look at the fellow he wasn't a walking billboard for health now was he. Its a shame that it has blown out of proportion so much, he will be remembered for the way he died not the way he lived at this rate [/b]
What do you mean he will be remember for the way he died at this rate?!

The official finidings are that his death was of natural causes and the case is now closed. End of story.

Latest posts