• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Woosaahs Raggasmic 08 Editor

I dont think i have any testers for my roster editor. do i have anyone willing to be a tester?

i have a roster editor for someone to test, cant upload it anywhere as i am at work. but would like to give it to someone.

anyone on here give me your email. ickon, i am going to send it to you as well can you let me know what you think?

you may need to download .net framework to get it to install o_O [/b]
Woosah your a gentleman and a scholar :bravo: , just waiting for framework to download :bana: . I'll be back :lol2tn: .

im fully willing to test!! just got the game today and the rosters are extremely dissapointing!

well got enough testers right now, ill let people know when i need more. Hopefully i will have something to release soon as its a bit messy at the moment.

Is that the actual official roster? Please say No Please Please or there will be apile of editing

im afraid that there is probably 2-3 players in every team (internation and club) that needs something changed about them. and in some cases 5-6 people. its a bad roster simply put. all the guys working on an editor all credit to you guys, the small fish like me do really appreciate it a lot. hopefully something should surface in the next week or so?

game is enjoyable, challenges hard. oh yeah karl pryce plays for gloucester. he was recruited from bradford along with 'the volcano' (who isnt in the game) but is listed at 77kgs, when he is more like 19st which is closer to 110kgs.

As a fellow kiwi it's only fair that I get a chance to test. Despite having enough testers dude please hook me up !!!

really

Originally posted by ME
well got enough testers right now, ill let people know when i need more. Hopefully i will have something to release soon as its a bit messy at the moment.

since i am going to be away for a week next week ill upload what i have on friday and let you guys go wild.

Though i will be unavailable hopefully some of the testers will be able to help you with the program.

It wont be fully functional, but will have most of the key features and should be very useful.

hope you guys can wait til then.

really

Originally posted by ME
[/b]

Thanks for your work on this, much appreciated. Maybe you should apply for a job with HB? :)

<div class='quotemain'> il b a tester 4 netin if u need em in future r wenevr??? [/b]
What the f*** does that say? :S
[/b][/quote]

'It's english, but not as we know it, Jim.'

Still, i have wondered what the equivalent welsh text language looks like.. ZOMG!!11!eleven :blink:

I'm trying to edit one of the starting World Challenge players, but for some reason I can't get it to work. Is it possile to do it in this version?

I'm trying to edit one of the starting World Challenge players, but for some reason I can't get it to work. Is it possile to do it in this version? [/b]

Man I can't even get it to open a roster how do I do that ????

Latest posts