• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Woosaahs Raggasmic 08 Editor

anyone know how to remove characteristics from Global edit?

IE - I have checkbox 9,10,11 and Crash ball and Gap Defense on 99 for every player (makes the game far more realistic, and challenging) - but one of checkbox 9/10/11 removes the players abilities to be injured so im trying to remove them 1 at a time and find out which it is. Problem is, I cant seem to remove the boxes on the global edit button - I can uncheck them but when i click Set Global (or whatever it is) and save it doesnt update it and all the boxes are still ticked...

bumpity bump

Checkbox 9 is the player injury one, and the bad news is that you can't remove all the checked boxes with global edit, meaning that you'll have to uncheck the checkbox 9 for each player one-by-one, like I had to do:eek:

Checkbox 9 is the player injury one, and the bad news is that you can't remove all the checked boxes with global edit, meaning that you'll have to uncheck the checkbox 9 for each player one-by-one, like I had to do:eek:

noooooooooooo

sigh....hahaha, so unfortunate.

thanks for the reply mate, looks like I have a few late nights ahead of me....

Okay here are the links for Woosaahs Raggasmic 08 Editor(s)

--->Old Version<--- Does not have the face preview part in the editor but is the best to set your edited roster as default to be used in the World League.

--->New Version<--- Does have the face preview part and some more options but has a "bug" which causes the game to crash when you set your edited roster as default for use in WL.

how can i edit the nz maori team . i cant find it in the editor

Go to the location where you installed the editor, you will see a teams.csv file, open it with notepad and go to 103, change the no to yes, save and exit.NZ Maori team should then be under the "AllStars" section.

is it possible to copy a part of an edited roster? example i want to copy the super 14 teams from the last rugby 08 patch version that was uploaded but don't want to use the european teams rosters.

is it possible to copy a part of an edited roster? example i want to copy the super 14 teams from the last rugby 08 patch version that was uploaded but don't want to use the european teams rosters.

You mean copy a part of a roster to another one?Like from the Rugby08.ros to MUP.ros?That isn't possible sorry...

is it possible to make hernandez punt like steyn (montgomery)?
Only way to do that is to edit a star player like montgomery and replace him with hernandez

Latest posts