• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Woosaahs Raggasmic 08 Editor

Hi guys have anyone tried to use the editor on Windows 7 and did it work for you I get a corruption error in the install.

i ve installed the new version of the editor. when i try to open the roster file i get a message saying ''Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\Woosaah Ruggby 08 Editor\temp.big' is denied. Any ideas what to do?

what did i do when a box appear saying an unhandled exception has occured and how do i solve it?

If u continue, the same error will pop up again so to save you time, exit and restart again. If its the same thing again and again then uninstall the application and install it again.

hope that will help you

Hey guys, can someone please tell how to edit teams? When I click on edit team it keeps saying "open roster", but I've already opened the roster.

hey master for star players for example giving o driscols star to conrad smiths, I know qualities like tackle breaker for example face id, you know stats like speed e.t.c say do you give bods to smiths, and smiths to bod, and swap their qualites around is that what you do?

How to you make kits and teams and minikits and goood players can you please help.. I want to make the Melbourne Rebels

I changed Nonu's handling stats and now he's lost his dreadlocks? I increased sivivatu's speed and now his head's white... Anyone help me out?

Love this program but is their any way to edit super 14 team rosters? I am only new to this and new to rugby 08. I just want to create a custom super 14 team

Latest posts