• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Woosaahs Raggasmic 08 Editor

I can't download either, I'm getting to the thank you page but then the file can't be found and the page just dies. I've tried at least a dozen times (with both old and new editors). Any alternative DL links (I have searched, but can't find any) or solutions would be much appreciated.

Thanks

I can't download either, I'm getting to the thank you page but then the file can't be found and the page just dies. I've tried at least a dozen times (with both old and new editors). Any alternative DL links (I have searched, but can't find any) or solutions would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Yea same here.
Any of you good guys able to send us their versions of Woosaaah's Editor pls? If able hit me on [email protected]

This will be greatly appreciated by me n the boys in Wellys. Super15 is on and it'd be the goods if we could use updated teams.

Thank you in advance

Okay all fixed now!Seems like filefront(or gamefront as they now call them self) don't like .zip files, so I re-uploaded the two versions in .rar format.

Hello, is there a manual of Woosaahs's editor??
How can I do to edit all players at once? I give global stats and does not work... for example i want to give all players 65 stamina...
Thank you. (sorry for my google translate english...)

Hello, is there a manual of Woosaahs's editor??
How can I do to edit all players at once? I give global stats and does not work... for example i want to give all players 65 stamina...
Thank you. (sorry for my google translate english...)

Hello Culompo, there is no manual for Woosaahs's editor that I know of, but I will try and help you.The best editor to use for this is the "old editor".
1.Open your roster with the old editor.
2.Click on "Global Edit".
3.You see all the boxes have 0's in them.
4.Now if you type in the Stamina box 65, all the players WON'T have 65 stamina but 65 will be added to their current stamina value.
5.Now for the trick, just put 99 in the stamina box and click on "Set Global", you then see that all the players have 99 stamina.
6.Now just type in -34(with the minus sign infront) in the stamina box and click on "Set Global", all the players will then have 65 stamina.
7.Remember to save before you exit.

Hope it helps you!

An error message "External component has thrown an exception" pops up whenever I try to open Jaque Fourie. Every time I try to select a different player afterwards, I get a face.png error. Any suggestions?

Hey woosaah, thank you for the great editor, but i cant seem to get the boots to show up in game. i assign Piri weepu with white bgoots and save, but in the game he still has black boots. have i done something wrong? thank you

Hey Woosah, I'm having trouble getting into the Team Edit part. Whenever I click it it says "Please Open Roster". I've used it before, but I can't remember how I got it to work. Any chance you could help?

EDIT: Never mind, problem solved :)

Last edited:
yep, ill let you know when i have fixed that (didnt upload it to the website properly)

Latest posts