• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Woosaahs Raggasmic 08 Editor

G'day Woosaah, great job with the editor. I have the editor set up and going well, however, I'm having trouble changing and saving the team performance (i.e. 0-5) in the team edit section of the editor. I was wondering if you could assist me with any advice. If your too busy no worries.

G'day Woosaah, great job with the editor. I have the editor set up and going well, however, I'm having trouble changing and saving the team performance (i.e. 0-5) in the team edit section of the editor. I was wondering if you could assist me with any advice. If your too busy no worries.

To edit the team rating you need the Team Editor

Download it here: http://www.filefront.com/17524939/TeamEditor.zip

I went back a couple of pages, but couldn't find the answer so here i go... i was messing around with the player's skill and specials and after i change them if i play world cup or heineken cup or just play now mod i can see the changes in the players. but if i play world league the players' skills are still the same as they were before. do you know which roster I have to change so the players have different skills in world league?

I went back a couple of pages, but couldn't find the answer so here i go... i was messing around with the player's skill and specials and after i change them if i play world cup or heineken cup or just play now mod i can see the changes in the players. but if i play world league the players' skills are still the same as they were before. do you know which roster I have to change so the players have different skills in world league?

To get an updated roster working in the WL you must install the "old" editor, open the roster file with it and then click on "Set Default"(see pic below)
editor.jpg

Hope this helps.

thanks for the help, but i'm still doing something wrong. downloaded the old one, opened the roster, clicked set default, than changed skills and when i hit save i get an error- "The process cannot access the file 'C:\Documents and Settings\filip donov\My Documents\EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08\Rugby10.ros\Rugby10.ros' because it is being used by another process."

thanks for the help, but i'm still doing something wrong. downloaded the old one, opened the roster, clicked set default, than changed skills and when i hit save i get an error- "The process cannot access the file 'C:\Documents and Settings\filip donov\My Documents\EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08\Rugby10.ros\Rugby10.ros' because it is being used by another process."

When you open the editor you must load the roster 1st, then you must change what you want and when you are all done you LASTLY click on "set default"

sorry to bother you so much, but again it's not working for me. here's what I did: open the old editor, load the rugby10.ros, change a player's special abilities, hit set default, "save complete" pops up, hit ok and close the editor. when i go to the WL in the game nothing has changed.

Okay, when you 1st started the editor is should have asked you to select the installation location of your Rugby08, you then must have selected the rugby08.exe...did you do that?

i'm not sure, so i just reinstalled the editor and chose rugby08.exe. repeated the same steps and again nothing. have to hit the bed now though, so tomorrow gonna try again a couple of times and hope it works then. thanks a lot for the help JDV

edit: now it works fine, i don't know what went wrong yesterday, but today it's working. thanks intercept, you're the king :)

Last edited:
yes, JDV, I edited my post yesterday, but guess you didn't see it. I got it to work just the way you pointed. i don't know why it wasn't working on first place, but now it's OK. thank you very much, you're great.
just wonder how to edit a team so it works for the WL too?

edit: never mind :) silly question :)

Last edited:
The editor is not working for me, i have win 7 and i have installed the old one, and whenever i start the program it comes up with Unhandled exception has occured..... access to path woosaah ruggby 08 editor\setup.dat is denied. Ive updated microsoft net framework that didnt change anything, and ive tried reinstalling the program. Can someone please help me with this problem?

You have to go through all the .dll files in the setup folder and allow full control through right click > Properties > Permissions for each of them.

yeh i found 5 files in the setup file, and they all had full control for all my pc users. Any idea wot to do next?

thanks Bullitt, i got it working in the end, just a case of making full control to the files in the editor folder, couldnt of done it without yeh, cheers.

Latest posts