• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Woosaahs Raggasmic 08 Editor

still getting the same error message, did you change the link?

Edit: scratch that, didn't read the error properly. Just said that i had another version installed, need to unistall it blah blah. Will test it now

2nd Edit: After clicking set as default i get this error

RosterEditorError.png

Last edited:
weird that would only happen if you had the rdf file open already, maybe delete the rdf file that is currently in the rugby 08 directory?

Hi first of all i want to say thanks for the editor. I find that if i edit a player who has a scrum cap on, no matter what i do he always ends up with an orange thing on his head (same with headbands). I think i probably installed it incorrectly.

i think there is something about that earlier in the thread if you look for it.

rugby '06 player roster update

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Mar 22 2010, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Man what are you looking for is in the woosah`s ruggasmic editor TOPIC!!!THERE YOU WILL FIND YOUR EDITORS-i`ve downloaded them last week and it worked
[/b]

we are actually at this topic and none of the links given works..
[/b][/quote]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (andrews @ Jan 7 2010, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Here
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]
thanks a lot.. :bravo:[/QUOTE]

Hi

I really want to update the players on my game, but a little dumb as to how this can be achieved, if anyone can help with a program on how to do it or let me know how please. Would really appreciate it

Hay u said there was a editor that can make the roster default so that it works in world leauge,but now when I face the cheethas the game kicks me out,any help and thanks

do you know what will be really awesome!! if you can edited the players faces

can someone help me..i accidently deleted brussow of the cheetahs scrumcap and now he doesnt have it on..how do i get it back

Copy all the patch files over againCopy all the patch files over again

thanks it worked bru..i need help to give players star attributes as well..like giving morne steyn francois steyn's attributes he got from percy montgomery,help please.

I gave u that answer in another theat u asked the q in buddy

i got them to switch,but now in place of brussow's portrait in the squad management,burger's face is there and vice versa

Maybe someone can give u a way to change it,I can't,but I wouldn't bother me that much,its just a portrait,not everyone is 100% anyway

Ag nee kom nou,jys n leeus supporter,moenie dom vrae vra ni,gan kyk by di tutorial thread hoe mens dit doen,die editor is net om spelers se name ens te verander

Latest posts