• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Woosaahs Raggasmic 08 Editor

you will be able to do team ratings on the next editor.

ill be working on some of these suggestions from monday :)

thank you all :)

anything else just let me know.

also BOkean, if the global edit doesnt raise the stats by 10 in this update i dont know whats going on. (just an example)

it should raise/lower by the amount you put in there. let me know which ones dont work, i know that kicking power works.

Please -- faces. Many players in the game are black, when in real life they're not. You're doing a great job, BTW.

Lovely editor just can u edit the team ratings and change the conversion animations?

thanks a lot for the editor you're great !!!

in you next update will you add the special abilities part (like goal kicker, scrumager, tactical kicking ... same as you did in the 06 version) ?

the change faces and skin tone part is also useful to have, if you want to change the star players. as you told me for rugby 06, you can't add stars to players 'cause its too deep into the game. but if you take for example a tackling star player and change it into goalkicker star player will it work ? will the new player be able to kick like carter or wilkinson ? thats why i'd need to change faces and skin tone.
Nyanga doesn't deserve his star where chabal or ibanez would need one.

thanks again

thanks a lot for the editor you're great !!!

in you next update will you add the special abilities part (like goal kicker, scrumager, tactical kicking ... same as you did in the 06 version) ?

the change faces and skin tone part is also useful to have, if you want to change the star players. as you told me for rugby 06, you can't add stars to players 'cause its too deep into the game. but if you take for example a tackling star player and change it into goalkicker star player will it work ? will the new player be able to kick like carter or wilkinson ? thats why i'd need to change faces and skin tone.

thanks again [/b]

The Special Abilities are already there. Theres a tab next to the other tab saying stats just above the part where you edit them. If that makes sense.

i just wanna say thanks again for this great editor which makes the game alot better for me, and i was even able to make my own colin charvis, i just got someone from another country who looks similar, changed his name, nationality, weight and attributes

Yeah Woosaahs editor is awesome I can even put stars on the tight five. I was happy as with this cause I really think alot of front rowers and locks deserve stars. :)

<div class='quotemain'> thanks a lot for the editor you're great !!!

thanks again [/b]

The Special Abilities are already there. Theres a tab next to the other tab saying stats just above the part where you edit them. If that makes sense.

[/b][/quote]

it does sorry i've been blind ... but face editor is still missing :)

Yeah Woosaahs editor is awesome I can even put stars on the tight five. I was happy as with this cause I really think alot of front rowers and locks deserve stars. :) [/b]

how do you do that ? is it only by adding a " ^ " at the end of the name or do you tick certain boxes ? 'cause if you only add a " ^ " it will only appear on the player name but won't make him a star player

<div class='quotemain'> Yeah Woosaahs editor is awesome I can even put stars on the tight five. I was happy as with this cause I really think alot of front rowers and locks deserve stars. :) [/b]

how do you do that ? is it only by adding a " ^ " at the end of the name or do you tick certain boxes ? 'cause if you only add a " ^ " it will only appear on the player name but won't make him a star player
[/b][/quote]

u add ^ at the end of the name then press save it will confirm save when you go into hte game or reload the roster u will find that he is a star player now

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> Yeah Woosaahs editor is awesome I can even put stars on the tight five. I was happy as with this cause I really think alot of front rowers and locks deserve stars. :) [/b]

[/b][/quote]

u add ^ at the end of the name then press save it will confirm save when you go into hte game or reload the roster u will find that he is a star player now [/b][/quote]

No they only have a star at the end of their name and they are no different to the ordinary player

I imagine there is an optin for it in one of the 'unknown' fields, which is hard to find, because it has an unknown value..

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

u add ^ at the end of the name then press save it will confirm save when you go into hte game or reload the roster u will find that he is a star player now [/b][/quote]

No they only have a star at the end of their name and they are no different to the ordinary player
[/b][/quote]

i didnt say they would be any diffrent from any normal player....

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

i didnt say they would be any diffrent from any normal player.... [/b][/quote]

Well you said that if you put a star on the end of their name they would become a star player which would imply they have some sort of special advantage over other player eg. BOD Tackle breaks DC long punts

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

i didnt say they would be any diffrent from any normal player.... [/b][/quote]

Well you said that if you put a star on the end of their name they would become a star player which would imply they have some sort of special advantage over other player eg. BOD Tackle breaks DC long punts
[/b][/quote]

the original star players are no diffrent than the normal players anyway apart from havin a star beside their name and tackle breaking and long punting is all to do with the attributes and special abilities the star beside a persons name does nothing...

Errrr, wrong, they have special stats that can't be altered just by fiddling with the stats in woosah's editor. I invite you to try and give someone the kicking length of carter or Wilkinson. Even if you give the kicker 100 kicking and 100 kicking strength plus the tactical kicking attribute they won't kick it anywhere near as long as Carter or Wilkinson will for the same stats.
Same goes for tackle breaking. There are however several players who have star abilities but don't have the star next their names. 1 of these in 06 was Collins, another is Ma'a Nonu.
Also it seems there are some players who are hard coded to be pussies, for example no matter how strong or how many special abilities I give Lauaki he virtually NEVER breaks a tackle or crashes over someone. It suxors.

Errrr, wrong, they have special stats that can't be altered just by fiddling with the stats in woosah's editor. I invite you to try and give someone the kicking length of carter or Wilkinson. Even if you give the kicker 100 kicking and 100 kicking strength plus the tactical kicking attribute they won't kick it anywhere near as long as Carter or Wilkinson will for the same stats.
Same goes for tackle breaking. There are however several players who have star abilities but don't have the star next their names. 1 of these in 06 was Collins, another is Ma'a Nonu.
Also it seems there are some players who are hard coded to be pussies, for example no matter how strong or how many special abilities I give Lauaki he virtually NEVER breaks a tackle or crashes over someone. It suxors. [/b]

Sione Lauaki got a try by breaking 5 tackles for me just today :D .

But yeah Tana Umaga breaks tons of tackles and he doesnt even have a Tackle Breaker skill.

<div class='quotemain'> Errrr, wrong, they have special stats that can't be altered just by fiddling with the stats in woosah's editor. I invite you to try and give someone the kicking length of carter or Wilkinson. Even if you give the kicker 100 kicking and 100 kicking strength plus the tactical kicking attribute they won't kick it anywhere near as long as Carter or Wilkinson will for the same stats.
Also it seems there are some players who are hard coded to be pussies, for example no matter how strong or how many special abilities I give Lauaki he virtually NEVER breaks a tackle or crashes over someone. It suxors. [/b]

Sione Lauaki got a try by breaking 5 tackles for me just today :D .

But yeah Tana Umaga breaks tons of tackles and he doesnt even have a Tackle Breaker skill.

[/b][/quote]

the only way i found to put a star to a player is by modifiying a star player that you don't like. you just write his stats on a paper, do the same with the player you want to give a star and just change swap the stats of these two players using woosah's editor. but we will still need to change their faces, weight and height.

So that's why Brian Ashton picked Dallaglio.. he reads this forum, plays EA rugby and figured that if he has a star and his stats are unchangeable, he might be like it in real life..

lol

Latest posts