• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Woosaahs Raggasmic 08 Editor

Thanks for a great editor Woosah. Really appreciated. I know it's not that important, but any chance that you could add an age changer in the next edition?
Thanks.

Thanks for a great editor Woosah. Really appreciated. I know it's not that important, but any chance that you could add an age changer in the next edition?
Thanks. [/b]

also try a tournament editor that could allow every team to enter

Hi Woosaahs, I am new in the community, but I like thank u so much for your work. It give me a sense for the money that I spent for the rugby 08. But I am not playing at all because I am getting so much into the changes of roster and stuff that I fill almost intoxicated.
I was asking Ozzie for the new updated roster and he told me that they won't be released until u do not finish your new editor. Do you know when it will be?
Will we have a chance to play a proper rugby world cup before it starts?
I am not trying to push u, but I am just asking because what u r doing just help me to try to play more than just getting crazy with roster.
Thanks again

Hi Woosaahs, I am new in the community, but I like thank u so much for your work. It give me a sense for the money that I spent for the rugby 08. But I am not playing at all because I am getting so much into the changes of roster and stuff that I fill almost intoxicated.
I was asking Ozzie for the new updated roster and he told me that they won't be released until u do not finish your new editor. Do you know when it will be?
Will we have a chance to play a proper rugby world cup before it starts?
I am not trying to push u, but I am just asking because what u r doing just help me to try to play more than just getting crazy with roster.
Thanks again
[/b]

you dont make sense

pretty much what he is asking is for me to hurry up.

i am the kind of person who if i get told to hurry up i like to take my time on it.

it will be done when i have time. i have actually done alot of work on it today, but there are still plenty of bugs to fix on it.

pretty much what he is asking is for me to hurry up.

i am the kind of person who if i get told to hurry up i like to take my time on it.

it will be done when i have time. i have actually done alot of work on it today, but there are still plenty of bugs to fix on it. [/b]

ok could you finish it for next year though :rolleyes: :)

seriously we don't ask you to hurry as you never do bugged programs and i don't think you want this version to be so. keep going on mate we'll wait anyway.

hey i don't mean to sound rude but i was wondering if you might have an approximate date that you might have this editor released by? Ive been checking everyday in hope that it is out but it isnt. so could you give us an idea of when you might be finished? take your time by all means. id just be more happy to know when it might be done by. cheers..

there will be an update soon, would have been today but the tester found another big bug that would just be stupid if i released it how it is.

RIGHT

there is an update out there you can get to now through the downloads section.

One thing i must point out is that the faces dont work on created players. let me know what you guys think. its in the same place on the dowloads section.

RIGHT

One thing i must point out is that the faces dont work on created players. let me know what you guys think. its in the same place on the dowloads section.
[/b]

i cant find the update on the editor. any help?

RIGHT

One thing i must point out is that the faces dont work on created players. let me know what you guys think. its in the same place on the dowloads section. [/b]
Can't find it mate, I think you forgot to upload?

<div class='quotemain'> RIGHT

One thing i must point out is that the faces dont work on created players. let me know what you guys think. its in the same place on the dowloads section. [/b]
Can't find it mate, I think you forgot to upload?
[/b][/quote]

I got it. It says the last one submitted was August 2nd but it is the new version.

Ok I got the latest version but headgear doesn't seem to save... I give headgear to Kurtley Beale, but when I edit someone else then go back to Beale, it says NONE under headgear. Other than that it's awesome.

Ok I got the latest version but headgear doesn't seem to save... I give headgear to Kurtley Beale, but when I edit someone else then go back to Beale, it says NONE under headgear. Other than that it's awesome.
[/b]

it doest work on my pc the new editor really.... any help??

ok.bug....
i changed C.Jane's head to O.Smith's and when i start the game C.Jane is headless.niceee...
2nd i set the guys boots too the Blue Adidas and in the game its the teams default white black adidas.
and also what is that number at the top of the Birtday and weight block?

Help would b awesome...

yeah the headgear thing only works on created players, and the face thing you will have to talk to somoene else as i havnt played with it.

ok.bug....
what is that number at the top of the Birtday and weight block?

Help would b awesome... [/b]

its the type of player

1. scrums

2. lineout

3. tackler

4. runner

5. passer

6. tactical kicking

7. tackle breaker

8. rucks

9. goal kicker

10. playmaker

i'm surprised carter is a playmaker and not a goal kicker ... weird

what are the numbers over the "button3" in the "other" section ?

Latest posts