• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Worcester v Bristol

G

getofmeland

This game last season saw Worcester take the honours, by 9 points, this shows that it is likely to be a tight game, with Bristol being able to relax a bit and concentrate on moving up the table, rather than just concentrating on survival. Although feel this season Bristol will be fighting the drop battle

Worcester played some good rugby last season and had strong wins against strong sides, but then failed against sides below them, this season they will be looking for consistancy.

My Prediction for this game is Worcester by 12 or less

I think Bristol will do Worcester, But being a Bristol fan I would say that, Bristol By at least 10 (pay back), Worcester for me are going to struggle and I tip them to go down this season.

Don't be silly, Wuss and Bristol will be next years relegation battle.

Newcastle are going down this year.

I think it will be tight but Bristol will just win by 3 points.Bath will struggle this year as well now that Ashton has gone,back 2 forward dominated rugby.lol

I'd probably rather Bristol won this one, but I can see Worcester grinding out a result - mainly through the pack and the boot of Drahm.

Well, that's the first spanking and the first winning bonus points of the season to Bristol. Which supprised me.

FT Score
Worcester 11 - 41 Bristol
[/b]

What the f*** happened there?!?!?

Mabye Worcester really will struggle this year. I certainly didn't expect them to get thumped that badly, especially at Sixways.

What i game i was there we were all over them are tight 5 were awsome,we took them apart at the lineout and took Drahm out the game.Well, played Bris if we keep playing like that Europe is not out of are sights.

BRISTOL BRISTOL BRISTOL BRISTOL!

The bonus also is Perry hasn't done his England prospects any harm at all. Which is handy if we stand any chance of removing the whinging little **** Ellis.

I quite shocked when i saw the score looks like my team aint going to do well this year.

Latest posts