Worcester v Saracens

B

Bullitt

<div align="center">
gallery_336_63_9421.png
v
gallery_336_63_27465.png

</div>
Sarries are battling for championship playoffs while Worcester are battling for survival. All discussion here.

I expect Sarries to tear Wuss apart. They best do other woah-betide-you Prestwick! :p

Sarries were unlucky on Sunday really, they played some great rugby and well could of won, although Bath did put up a valant fight.. I seriously hope Sarries do go out and beat them by a considerable amount of points

I was listening and I almost fell out of my chair. What amazing progress before and then, all of a sudden, we come grinding to a sudden halt! Haha.

Hopefully we can do a number on the Warriors and get a BP into the bargain as well. Sorry Wuss but North London always comes first! :D

Sorry Wuss but North London always comes first! :D
[/b]

North of London.

I'm glad Bristol beat Leicester, puts more pressure on Sarries to get as much out of this as possible.

Yeah, I know its technically North of London, but it just merges from one heavily built up area to another that nobody really notices and so they just call it "London".

Trust me, I come from Harlow New Town and sometimes people say to me "So Pete, heading back to London" and I'm like "naw me old mucker, I'm getting on the old rain on the plane and flying back to ESSEX!"

Well okay, not with the dodgy cocky rhyming slang.

As for Sarries, this is must win territory, we've flopped at this point before so many times, this match will separate the men from the boys...lets just hope Wuss are the boys! :lol:

You know, i don't often keep any eye out on the Guinness Premiership, thanks to not having Sky therefore getting no access to any games or highlights. So coming into this section of the website is quite rare, however i was quite shocked when i checked out the table standings and saw that Saracens are lying in 4th position.

No don't get me wrong, it's not that i thought they were **** and would be lucky to finish mid table, but everytime i hear Pres talking about them (granted, it's often in jest) it's usually him putting them down. I very rarely hear good remarks and i have to say i was pleasantly shocked (for pres's sake) that they were in 4th.

So next time, don't deceive me, Prestwick, aight?!

Also, i have an ex from Worcester and i don't really like her any more, so....come on Sarries.

Plus, i have no idea why, but i like pronouncing Worcester the way it's spelt, rather than how people normally say it as "Wooster"...same with Leicester.
Can't figure out why. Just a random fact thrown in there, for no real reason.
WARSESTER!
LEYSESTER!

We've got an excellent chance this year, its just that years of supporting one of the has beens of the GP has tainted me with much cynicism (not to mention comedy gold).

To be fair, when I watch Saracens either on Sky or in person I am very impressed, they have come along a long way since their "hire one, sack one" approach to coach and player recruitment. We could possibly possibly be a force for good and justice in the HEC (if it takes place) next year.

I shall be listening avidly to BBC Worcs & Herefordshire radio on Saturday!

Saracens were my first team - as a seven year old, I learned in their clubhouse how to pass shandy through my nostrils.

They're looking a bit sharp for next season, so this better be a slaughter.

Just seen some Worcester supporting friends of mine interviewed on "Midlands Today" about the game. They seem optomistic, which is normally a bad sign for Saints...Still, It'll be a shame for either team to go down, I do enjoy my trips to Sixways.

Guess I'll have to go there for Worcester v Bedford next year!

I've never willed another team to win so badly. I DESPERATELY want Sarries to give Wuss a good thrashing tomorrow!
:girl_cray2: <<< that is me if we go down. Won't be pretty.

I'm just going to take Teh Mite's solution to dealing with a set back like this and irrationally blame it on Farrell even though he had nothing to do with Saracens defeat today.

Saracens pack was f***ing ****. End of.

Seymour is the worst 7 is the league, f***ing numpty. Could have put out Richard Hill with only one functioning leg and still got a better performance.