• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

WORLD 22

so your team is not world XV but tri nation XV !!! could you make a world XV ?
by the way you did not use O'Driscoll ????????????
what about Traille, Yachvili, Betsen, Wilkinson (unwounded !!!), Henson, S.Williams or Lewsey ?

so your team is not world XV but tri nation XV !!! could you make a world XV ?
by the way you did not use O'Driscoll ????????????
what about Traille, Yachvili, Betsen, Wilkinson (unwounded !!!), Henson, S.Williams or Lewsey ?
[/b]

True it is a Tri-Nations team.

I didn't use Traille because Giteau, Mauger and Mc Allister are better.
Du Preez, Weepu and Gregan are better.
Collins, Mc Caw, Spies, Waugh, Smith etc are better.
Wilkinson is always injured and Pretorius, Larkham and Carter are better.
Henson well I won't get into that.
Shane Williams too small and has been out classed by numerous wings.
Lewsey I won't comment on because I haven't seen him play in a while.

These players are all my personal preverences and it's nothing to do with not liking NH players. There are NH players I rate very highly, but not enough to pick them before some SH players.

well be sick then chump, cos if your the top, every other side will dream of beating you, you should take it as a compliment.
[/b]

**** you're right! lol... thank you then for dreaming to beat the ABs... lol... I wonder when people will dream of beating Indonesia... oh wait.. it has happen! the ppl of Laos and Brunei r doing that...

Hogg > Ryan Jones.

For a second opinion, speak to one Mr R. McCaw who said Hogg was one of the best flankers he's played against after the autumn test.
[/b]

Well ofcourse hes gonna say that, hes not gonna say otherwise - that would be telling the truth.
lol

*runs*

:ph34r:

as i said nz should take it as compliment that every team dreams of beating them.
[/b]

I fully agree with your statement Loratadine, this is very gratifying that all the other teams consider you're the best...

man.. all this northerners dream of owning NZ this november is making me sick!
[/b]
I just hope the Northern Teams can beat Indonesia.

Just a wee joke.

But that origional list was definetely missing Brian O'Driscoll.

Agree with Bulls team for mine, also like him I don't get to see to much NH Rugby.
One thing though how the hell can anyone mention Shane Williams!
Haven't the Kiwi's embaressed him enough already? Although credit where credit is due, he's bloody handy to have around when you've just scored a try and want to bounce a rugby ball of the opposition's head.
Love your work Sivi, love your work.

On the serious side, why is it that we don't get to see that much NH Rugby in the SH?

Back to to the amusing my self... Shane Williams in a world 22?
Yeah right... good one.

1. Woodcock
2. Flannery
3. Hayman
4. O'Connell
5. Jack
6. Nyanga
7. McCaw
8. Collins

9. Ellislade
10. Carter
11. Rokocoko
12. Mauger
13. O'Driscoll
14. Gear
15. Macdonald

16. Mealamu
17. Sommerville
18. Matfield
19. Botha
20. Kelleher
21. Muliaina
22. Mortlock

Back to to the amusing my self... Shane Williams in a world 22?
Yeah right... good one.
[/b]

Spies and Olivier in a World 22 is almost as funny :p

These thingz have been done to death in the past and always result in a NH v SH shitfight.

Seeing as i've got some time to kill.... i'll give it a shot....

1.Woodcock/Sheridan
2.Mealamu
3.Hayman

4.Matfield Vickerman>Matfield>POC>>>>>>>>Jack - just watch every Test and S14 match this year
5.Vickerman

6.McCaw
7.Smith The best 3 loosies in the business
8.Collins

9.Peel
10.Carter

12.BOD
13.Mortlock ------(the best 13 in tha world....period!)

11.Habana ------(only on reputation, he's done sweet F-all in the last year)
14.Tuqiri
15.Latham

16.Paul/Flannery
17.Woodcock/Sheridan
18.POC
19.Nyanga
20.Giteau (9,10,12)
21.Jauzion
22.McDonald

Not really happy with 2 and 11 ...

There hasn't been a standout hooker in the world for a few years.... i only went for Kevin because of the dominance of the AB front row (even if he cant throw for ****).

As far as wingers go, behind Tuqiri it could be any one of Habana,Joe,Gerrard,Sivi,Rathbone or Gear... take your pick.

You could go with Dougie Hall...............

Oh wait.....he can't throw and during a game he's more likley to be found standing around on the wing doing nothing.

its my choice you sh guys are proper arrogant, i see him week in week out and knows how much damage he can do... how often do you see him? uh? 1,2,3 times a year. f*** off yeah?

instead of fighting for that world XV (SH ppl will always say NH is craper and vice&versa)... why don't we make a SH XV and a NH XV ???

i didn't notice rupeni cacaunibuca in any of the XVs, i mean like the guy did win the award for best player in the french competition and he's been like top try scorer for the last 2 seasons.
i'd definately have cacau in my starting XV.

the only people that would undisputably make the world XV and would/should be in everybodies XV are Carter, McKaw & O'driscoll.

instead of fighting for that world XV (SH ppl will always say NH is craper and vice&versa)... why don't we make a SH XV and a NH XV ???
[/b]

hmm, a good idea......that could go both ways, sure we could make a seperate hemisphere 22 for north and south and keep everyone happy...but for how long...the comparisons wont stop, infact it could get more intensified this way and then we're back at square one...the eternal battle between NH vs SH :ranting: lets face it...topics like these are all indirect branches to that old time arguement its inevitable that we end up back here doin it all over again...hmmm... :rolleyes:

hum not so sure that it would get worth ... and it could be a good point to have the SH ppl's opinion on north players and v&v ... instead of saying who is better than who... we could give our opinions and perceptions on a 10 000 km away rugby.

go on SH ppl make your own NH team please

SH Team:
1. Os Du Rant - South Africa
2. Kevin Mealamu - New Zealand
3. Carl Haymen - New Zealand
4. Victor Matfield - South Africa
5. Chris Jack - New Zealand
6. George Smith - Australia
7. Richie McCaw - New Zealand
8. Jerry Collins - New Zealand

9. Fourie De Preez - South Africa
10. Daniel Carter - New Zealand
11. Joe Rocokoko - New Zealand
12. Luke McAlister - New Zealand
13. Stirling Mortlock - Australia
14. Brian Habana - South Africa
15. Malili Muliania - New Zealand

16. Tony Woodcock - New Zealand
17. Jeremy Paul - Australia
18. Nathen Sharpe - Australia
19. AJ Venter - South Africa
20. Piri Weepu - New Zealand
21. Butch James - South Africa
22. Rico Gear - New Zealand

If France wins the world cup next year will some of their players be deemed worthy enough on anyone's world XV?

SH Team:
1. Os Du Rant - South Africa
2. Kevin Mealamu - New Zealand
3. Carl Haymen - New Zealand
4. Victor Matfield - South Africa
5. Chris Jack - New Zealand
6. George Smith - Australia
7. Richie McCaw - New Zealand
8. Jerry Collins - New Zealand

9. Fourie De Preez - South Africa
10. Daniel Carter - New Zealand
11. Joe Rocokoko - New Zealand
12. Luke McAlister - New Zealand
13. Stirling Mortlock - Australia
14. Brian Habana - South Africa
15. Malili Muliania - New Zealand

16. Tony Woodcock - New Zealand
17. Jeremy Paul - Australia
18. Nathen Sharpe - Australia
19. AJ Venter - South Africa
20. Piri Weepu - New Zealand
21. Butch James - South Africa
22. Rico Gear - New Zealand
[/b]

weird ... a giant rat who does not put larkham at the back ?????

If France wins the world cup next year will some of their players be deemed worthy enough on anyone's world XV?
[/b]

i have a few french in mine, nyanga and ellislade (was a toss up between him and yachvilli)

but really they dont have a great fly half, wings, or a dominant full back, their centers are alright with jauzion being actually pretty good.. i would have probably had benoit baby in my team but he was injured

Latest posts