15) Latham

16) Du Rant
17) ?
18) R Jones
19) Jack / Matfield
20) Giteau
21) Wilkinson
22) Miuilana

I don't really have much of an understanding of the depth in world rugby at 9, but with Giteau possibly playing there in Nov I have included him for versatility, of course with Sivavatu, Wilkinson. Haven't included any French players in there (due to my lack of interest), or Scottish etc I'm sure there would be some players included that would be included above say Mealamu. Umaga is included because of the fact I still believe after seeing him play in Wellington he could manage.

he is good, but im going based on last year, and he was injured for pretty much all of last year

I'll try not be too biased.

15.Latham (Aus)
14.Habana (SA)
13.O'Driscoll (Irl)
12.Jauzion (Fra)
11.Tuqiri (Aus) Top wingers should be interchangeable
10.Carter (NZ)
9.Peel (Wal)
1.Woodcock (NZ)
2.Szarzewski (Fra)
3.Hayman (NZ)
4.Matfield (SA)
5.O'Connell (Irl)
6.Betsen (Fra)
7.McCaw (NZ)
8.Leamy (Irl) Form player but no outstanding candidate. Jones (Wal) or Smith (Aus) perhaps.

16.Flannery (Irl) No outstanding candidate
17.Du Rant (SA)
18.Jack (NZ)
19.White (Sco) Based on current form
20.Ellisalde (Fra)
21.Contepomi (Arg) Covers 10,12,13
22.Mortlock (Aus)

My World 22 team

1) R. Blake - AUS
2) K. Mealamu - NZ
3) C. Hayman - NZ
4) V. Matfield - SA
5) O 'Connell - IRE
6) S. Burger - SA
7) R. McCaw - NZ
8) J. Collins - NZ

9) D. Peel - WAL
10) D. Carter - NZ
11) J. Rocokoko -NZ
12) Y.Jauzion - FRA
13) B O'Driscoll - IRE
14) B. Habana - SA
15) J. Lewsey - ENG

16) Woodcock - NZ
17) J. Paul - AUS
18) C. Jack - NZ
19) Nyanga - FRA
20) G. Grergan - AUS
21) T. Shanklin - WAL
22) L. Tuqiri - AUS

NZ = 8 Players
AUS = 3 Players
SA = 3 Players
IRE = 2 Players
WAL = 2 Players
FRA = 2 Players
ENG = 1 Player
ARG = 1 Player

Wow, looking at all the teams, i was just wondering what Byron Kelleher has to do to get into one of these world 22 squads...you know, behind Peel, that is.
And I could never put Rocokoko in a world 22 line up.
Not ever.

i think yachvilli is better than elissalde for those who were wondering ... ibanez is also quite good as a hooker. but this won't have interest for our SH friends as they don't care about NH players -> 4-5 out of 22 coming from NH in most of your teams ... that's why i said we should do a SH XV and a NH one ... so that these NH vs SH won't be so intense !

i think yachvilli is better than elissalde for those who were wondering ... ibanez is also quite good as a hooker. but this won't have interest for our SH friends as they don't care about NH players -> 4-5 out of 22 coming from NH in most of your teams ... that's why i said we should do a SH XV and a NH one ... so that these NH vs SH won't be so intense !
[/b]

Since Ibanez moved to Wasps he has acted like a rock for them.
He is so reliable, the guy is up there with the best, without a doubt.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Since Ibanez moved to Wasps he has acted like a rock for them.
He is so reliable, the guy is up there with the best, without a doubt.
[/b][/quote]
i would use him as france n°1 hooker. and i think laporte is doing the same...

Sensible choice.
Ibanez: Relibale lineouts, good scrummager and around the field doesn't play like a front row; he loves to run and with his strength that can only be a god thing for the French team and their style of play.

Latest posts