• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World Cup draw

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Dec 5 2009, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Candyman @ Dec 4 2009, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I reckon the draw look very good I'm happy with it well just to see New Zealand's name makes me happy! lol!![/b]

So long as they don't take any tips from the rugby squad I'm sure they won't choke....oh....HE WENT THERE.
[/b][/quote]

Hahahahaha!! Yeah your right we will keep them away from the rugby squad lol!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Dec 4 2009, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Dec 4 2009, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well given the group you've got it'll be an absolute disaster of the highest proportions, **** easy draw for England with USA, Algeria and Slovenia.

Easy draw for the hosts, Uruguay are no great shakes, France as was proven during the qualifiers are in disarray leaving Mexico posing the only threat.

Argentina's group is a sense of deja-vu.

Germany have a handy number although it'll be an interesting fight for top spot with Ghana.

Group E is almost like a group of death with all 4 teams having a real chance of getting through, same can't be said for Group F though, Italy should sail through and I'd back Slovakia to join them.

Group G though is the big one, 3 potential winners in the one group and poor North Korea, what a group to get and for the runner-up there's the likelihood of Spain in the last 16, can't really get any tougher than that.

Spain and Switzerland should come through alright in group H[/b]

I'm sure if they're not in some sort of form by then they'll still manage to get through thr group. They'll handle it somehow.
[/b][/quote]

I think SA will have to play the best game of their lives to make the play-offs. At least FRA won't get away with handling the ball in SA; there will be blood on the streets.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Dec 5 2009, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 5 2009, 12:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why are North Korea allowed within a thousand miles of international sport? Worse than having Zimbabwe in there. c***s.[/b]

Because they qualified.

Politics has no place in sports.

[/b][/quote]

Tell that to my bitter uncle and Afrikaners all over who would liked to have seen our best Springbok rugby team ever and our legends play test rugby. Bloody NP. While your at it, please forward your opinions to the current SA minister of sport.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Dec 5 2009, 05:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
What group did Ireland get into?[/b]

We are team 33, so don't enter the tournament until after the "conventional" final, we play the team that would normally be the winners in the real final. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (msletner @ Dec 23 2009, 04:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
really interesting![/b]

?

Anyway, we won't make the second round. We are horse **** at soccer. The only reason we qualified is because we are the hosts. We couldn't even qualify for the African Cup of Nations, and have lost the last 9 games we have played.

I will be shouting for England, as i am half Brit myself, and couldn't be bothered about Bafail Bafail.

Also, it's between England and Brazil i think. Portugal are crap atm, Spain will choke, Italy and Argentina are rubbish. Australia will cause some upsets, and the USA might do as well...

SA are well and truly "F'd in the A" with that draw. But I hope they do well, i love jumping on the bandwagon, being a Sharks supporter and all..

Am I the only one who thinks New Zealand being the underdogs against Italy is deliciously refreshing?

Latest posts