South Africa home:
8992.jpg

South Africa change:
8994.jpg

Tonga home:
9100.jpg

All of the above are from http://www.lovell-rugby.co.uk/

Last edited:
That Australian away jersey is a crime against humanity.

Samoa change is my favourite so far,
Agree about Aussie change kit being naff

£60-£70 for a Jersey that'll only be relevent for a few weeks is ridiculous as well

I do like the Australia and Canada home jerseys. Don't like the Saffer home jersey sll that much.

The actual Springbok change jersey
imgres

From store.rfu.com

Last edited:
I think that the majority of those jerseys are ugly. Kooga could do much better.

Saw some of these a few days ago.
I like the Samoan jerseys, but I have to agree with M Two One most of those shirts look a bit crap.

£60-£70 for a Jersey that'll only be relevent for a few weeks is ridiculous as well
True, but then again I just saw the London Wasps St. George's day shirt on sale for £55

Last edited:
I'm liking the Samoan Away.

Any news as to what colour the All Blacks jersey will be???

I'm liking the Samoan Away.

Any news as to what colour the All Blacks jersey will be???

Im hoping they don't go with that grey **** again like in 07 for there Change jersey.I like the White jerseys they had last year.

Tonga's shirt is the only decent one, and that's the best of a bad job. When will manufacturers start to make rugby shirts look like rugby shirts again?

All Blacks RWC Home jersey

Hi guys,

The jersey will be officially announced on July 31st. But I'm really curious about it. A fe weeks ago there was an article in the NZ herald about the NZRFU suggesting to have the Silver fern in red as a tribute to the Pike miners and victims of the Christ city quake. Richie McCAw said that he didn't see the use of it and that winning the RWC would be a greater tribute.

So any suggestions on how it could look?

cheers

Latest posts