• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World Cup Jerseys

Mccaws arms always look skinny. But I think the RFU have bigger probs at the moment then complaining about a white AB's shirt ;p.

Mccaws arms always look skinny. But I think the RFU have bigger probs at the moment then complaining about a white AB's shirt ;p.
You think?

Can we include a feature that at the top of post there is a button that says SARCASM?

****, a white jersey? I'm surprised that the RFU hasn't come out with an official complaint. Shocking.
Disgusting, isn't it?
I'm petitioning the IRB to remove New Zealand from the world cup for this, frankly, outrageous disregard of England's history and culture.

Disgusting, isn't it?
I'm petitioning the IRB to remove New Zealand from the world cup for this, frankly, outrageous disregard of England's history and culture.

I hear in retaliation of the use of White on the away kit. England will be showcasing their own wardance to be performed before all matches in the WRC. I have been sent a picture of the team attempting to perfect it.

800px-Morris.dancing.at.wells.arp.jpg

I quite like those.

Going back to that England (t-?)shirt posted earlier, has anyone seen it to buy anywhere?

Not yet, I imagine all of the usual stores will start stocking them next week when the kit's revealed though

Look at that white jersey:
Disgrace blah blah heritage blah blah ripoff blah blah disrespect blah blah

****, a white jersey? I'm surprised that the RFU hasn't come out with an official complaint. Shocking.

Disgusting, isn't it?

New Zealands new shirt has White on it! Disrespectful ********!*

people have killed this New Zealand have a white away shirt joke now

at least it doesn't have Anglo-Saxon patterns on it;)

That's just the training tshirts n shizzle, not the actual kit
and maybe they would if the world cup was being played in a celtic nation - I don't see the problem with that, it's like complaining that the WC ball has Maori designs on, when Gilbert are an English company

That's just the training tshirts n shizzle, not the actual kit
and maybe they would if the world cup was being played in a celtic nation - I don't see the problem with that, it's like complaining that the WC ball has Maori designs on, when Gilbert are an English company

I'm not bothered about England having black kit personally, just the Maori patterns

the World Cup ball belongs and is associated with the tournament not the manufacturer, in my opinion

The maori patterns are a celebration of the part of culture of the host nation!! Chillio, cant we all just get along!

Foden_kit_250.ashx

Not sure if it's been posted but here's the world cup jersey for the AB's.

absrwc2011.png

Attachments

• v13286.jpg
    v13286.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 108
Really like the New AB's jersey, only the price is a bit over the rook. Will order mine after the RWC :)

Really like the New AB's jersey, only the price is a bit over the rook. Will order mine after the RWC :)

Its got that retro look with just that white collar. Its kind'a funny because when they were going to launch the new jersey they made a big hoorah about it and all it was, was just a white collar. Im not a fashionista but I think the All Black jersey might soon become metallic black giving their players that hard machine look, 'cos I mean what more can you do. Looks good the new jersey.

foden_ashton.jpg

I like the black one - I might pick one up (though probably after they halve in price when the next one comes out :p )

I don't actually own a white England shirt, all of mine are the change kits :lol:

kit_mix_640.ashx

Last edited:

Latest posts