• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World Cup Jerseys

The black one is nice, and olyy tbf the england home kit never really changes at least with the change ones you get a new looking shirt :p

I'm waiting for mid-end of the WC to try and pick up either the RWC version of the Welsh black kit in either the players or replica preferably for under £30 :p

Think i'm going to do the same (forgot about the WC versions being different, having no sponsors) - will pick one up when the prices drop on those a bit
Also depends partly on Englands performance - don't want a shirt with "RUGBY WORLD CUP 2011" on it if we bomb out in the group stages :lol:

Got to admit loved the new zealand kit on the weekend not sure about the england shirt kind of looks like an early 90's football shirt!!!!

Really like the New AB's jersey, only the price is a bit over the rook. Will order mine after the RWC :)

We are so getting ripped off, in NZ they are $190 ($220 World Cup), in the UK they are $103 ($122 World Cup), I will be "gifting" a mate of mine still over there $110 and he will be "gifting" me a jersey

Good ole Nike exploiting the England Fans once again!

Save yourself a fortune and get both in 1 shirt...
10204.jpg

http://www.lovell-rugby.co.uk/Rugby-Shirts/Nike/England-Ltd-Edition-BW-Splitter-Rugby-Shirt-White-or-Black

foden_ashton.jpg

I like the black one - I might pick one up (though probably after they halve in price when the next one comes out :p )

I don't actually own a white England shirt, all of mine are the change kits :lol:

kit_mix_640.ashx

Wilko looks the buisness there..

Think i'm going to do the same (forgot about the WC versions being different, having no sponsors) - will pick one up when the prices drop on those a bit
Also depends partly on Englands performance - don't want a shirt with "RUGBY WORLD CUP 2011" on it if we bomb out in the group stages :lol:

Hah I dont care about that tbh :p As long as I dont end up paying £55 for the replica and around £80 odd if I get the "players" version people can take the **** all they want, will make it more fun that I'm going to Uni in England :p

sorry here are the pics

Attachments

• 760975.GR.jpg
    760975.GR.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 760975.GR.RE16.jpg
    760975.GR.RE16.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 760975.GR.RE17.jpg
    760975.GR.RE17.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts