• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World League Player Reccommendations

L

lazy_chesnut

I was just wondering if anyone has any really good people to get in the World League. A bit like Kurihara in Rugby 2004, who could kick well and run like the wind.

Players I have found to be good:

- Henry Paul (Gloucester) - good centre and very good goal-kicker.
Cost: not much
- Jason Robinson (England) -ludicrously fast and great at beating people one-on-one.
Cost: Less than he should be!

Joe Rokocoko is pretty guud and cheep and so is Orene Ai'i but he is not GREAT!he is average dont get it if you dont like average FB-FH he is a little bit better than Heffler but then ill have to check ill get back to you

i would say, that it is best to buy a wing, (eg.caucaunibica) because he can score trys easlier, which means you get that one bonus point. then get a decent FH that can kick. i got mertz but hes rather expensive, but i found the game too easy, even on hard, so it didnt take me long to save up for though...

...we are still taking about ru*by 2**4 though arnt we? because otherwise my reccomendations are outdated...

Originally posted by lazy_chesnut@Mar 13 2005, 04:06 PM
yeah me too!!

This is a Rugby 2005 Forum after all!
sorry that some of us dont get it for another week

I want this to look a little more printer friendly, or even FAQ friendly down the road so here goes.

So,......so far we have suggested players are...................

- Henry Paul (Gloucester) -good centre and very good goal-kicker.
Cost: not much

- Jason Robinson (England) -ludicrously fast and great at beating people one-on-one.
Cost: Less than he should be!

- Joe Rokococo (Blues) -great speed, playmaker, and rolls people one on one.
Cost: average

Johnny Howard (SH? Team?) -good passing, strength and pace.
Cost: Only 4 Maint = nothing!

I will repost it in this format, (or someone else can if they wish) later, once more people play World, and get a feel for good players for not much cost.

Thanks.

<

Paul Grayson - just as good at kicking as Spencer and Wilkinson, but a lot cheeper.

Originally posted by Humphreys@Mar 14 2005, 08:51 AM
South Hampton??cant seem to find them!!!?!??!??!??!?
Well he wrote SH, and I assumued, (my PC is upstairs, my game is downstairs so I didn't check, what else is SH then? or did he mean Southern Hem?).

Originally posted by Boltman@Mar 14 2005, 08:49 AM
Johnny Howard (SH? Team?) -good passing, strength and pace.
Cost: Only 4 Maint = nothing!
No, SCRUM HALF

Latest posts