• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World League Teams

Thanks for your input Dom. I'll be sure to take your advice next time I actually ask you for it. I won every game that season but one and the one I lost was without Wilko.

hey u dont need 2 buy a front row 1st i bought backs 1st n like forwards probs bout half way through 2nd season cuz wat u do u change the startin forwards cuz their a beta forwards that aint in the starting lineup that r stronger and beta rucking etc. n they did it for me then i like had barely n e turnovas and i changed my backs like losing pace but more strength n ruking n then they nevr got turned ova there 2 so u dont need 2 get forwards 1st

rugby 2004 was so crap u got 2 good wingers and u run around I had Jason Robinson and Johna Lomu all I need didn't matter if I missed every kick because I won buy 50 points every time

1.Somerville
2.Fitsy
3.mews
4.johnson
5.samo
6.flavell
7.kronfield
8.zinny
9.Kellerher
10.carlos
11.Jonah
12.Tana
13.Buncy
14.Joe
15.Doug

ye i won by 2 many points 2 it suked bad i h8ed it it was 2 boring so i stoped playing it

i think by far the worst feature was that thing they called a f@#kin sidestep!! wat was it for??just didnt work did it!! I was excited as when i first got it, then bout a day later it started gathering dust!!
<

hmm for sum reason every1 gave the sidestep **** but it workd for me sumtimes one on one with defenders but ye i h8 it cuz it was 2 easy n like the game felt so slow not free flowing or n e thing but i couldn go on for ages but rugby 2005 seems so much beta

the sidestep just slowed you down!! was just playing 04 and every game just felt the same. im just so psyched for 05, i need my rugby gaming fix........ bak to JLR i think, by far the best rugby game out at the mo!!

Originally posted by reyalpevlewtrepus+Feb 10 2005, 10:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (reyalpevlewtrepus @ Feb 10 2005, 10:08 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-187
@Feb 10 2005, 06:04 AM
1. Saimone Taumoepeau (NZ)
2. Kevin Mealamu (NZ)
3. Carl Hoeft (NZ)
4. Inoke Afeaki (Tonga)
5. Charles Reichelman (NZ or where ever he is now)
6. Sione Lauaki (NZ)
7. George Smith (Aus)
8. Toutai Kefu (Wea eva he is now)

9. David Palu (Tonga)
10. Pierre Hola (Tonga)
11. Jonah Lomu (Surely he is in there sumwhere)
12. Sam Tu'itupou (NZ)
13. Tane Tu'ipulotu (NZ)
14. Doug Howlett (NZ)
15. Mark Gerrard (Aus)
I guess Mark Gerrard is the token white guy
<
[/b]
yea everyone of dem got tongan in dem except for mealamu, i hear he's married to one tho..

QUOTE (reyalpevlewtrepus @ Feb 10 2005, 10:08 PM)
QUOTE (187 @ Feb 10 2005, 06:04 AM)
1. Saimone Taumoepeau (NZ)
2. Kevin Mealamu (NZ)
3. Carl Hoeft (NZ)
4. Inoke Afeaki (Tonga)
5. Charles Reichelman (NZ or where ever he is now)
6. Sione Lauaki (NZ)
7. George Smith (Aus)
8. Toutai Kefu (Wea eva he is now)

9. David Palu (Tonga)
10. Pierre Hola (Tonga)
11. Jonah Lomu (Surely he is in there sumwhere)
12. Sam Tu'itupou (NZ)
13. Tane Tu'ipulotu (NZ)
14. Doug Howlett (NZ)
15. Mark Gerrard (Aus)

I guess Mark Gerrard is the token white guy

yea everyone of dem got tongan in dem except for mealamu, i hear he's married to one tho..

Guess they could be the ALL BLACKS aye?? that wud be an awesum team.Just imagine if the island nations kept them for their own teams!! Just be glad with wat the island nations have contributed to the world of rugby. Marvellous!!

thats wut i did in Rugby 2004 and will probably do for Rugby 2005... i put all the island players or players that had sum islander in them into their respective teams... Tonga had sum classy baks in Pita Alatini & Tu'itupou in the midfield with Howlett, Lomu & gerrard as the bak 3... Kefu, George smith & Vanisi made up the loosies
while Fiji just had really quick baks..
Samoa had a good forward pak with so'oialo, collins, filipo levi, mika and andrew blowers... ai'i, umaga, muliana & mapusua in the baks... it didnt change their overall ratings tho, were these frozen?

i think samoa wud be world champs if they had all there players!!!! Nah dont no bout that, but they wud be a real force. Do they still play in there feet over their in the islands??

in grade 1 & 2 which over here in NZ is like U12 & U13 they do, if u want to wear boots u hav to wear running shoes or shoes without sprigs, like touch shoes. all the grades above that tho they wear boots, sum of them hav really nice boots coz alot of their family r playing rugby in japan or europe and they send them bak boots... thats in tonga tho

thought that with their rugby unions being strapped for cash their top teams mite be borrowing boots!!!!feel sory for them. i'd imagine they wudn't be far off!!

well there's always a team that tours overseas and plays in tournaments.. especially in auckland and australia.. and the old boys get quite involved, they cum overseas make money and buy their old team or school new equipment, jerseys and other stuff

same thing happens in fiji with rupeni buying his village a wide screen tv and equipment .....every time theres a match on everyone cuddles around the tv for a good game

yea i heard about that... the man! i wud do the same as well for my house in tonga if i were him

Latest posts