• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World Rankings after Rd 3

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Mar 22 2009, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Nonsense, the lot of it. We only lost two games![/b]

yupp, and by VERY slim margins too :/ I mean had we got 6 extra points against France and had Steven Jones's last gasp penalty travelled an extra few metres, we'd be Grandslam Champions.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Mar 22 2009, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Mar 22 2009, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nonsense, the lot of it. We only lost two games![/b]

yupp, and by VERY slim margins too :/ I mean had we got 6 extra points against France and had Steven Jones's last gasp penalty travelled an extra few metres, we'd be Grandslam Champions.
[/b][/quote]

we can all say that about every year, 1 more score against the French and we'd have had our grand slam only 59 years later, could have been 55 had we scored 37 more points against England in 2003 :p

Aheh. Reasons I'm not worried about us finishing fourth is because we literally lost both games by f**king inches/yards.

Excuses, Excuses ....

Wales only showed glimpses of class throughout this tournament! Plus the media hyped players to much (Henson and Powell in particular)

It all goes to show how close things are in the NH. Thats what makes the 6 nations so exciting. By the end of the season it'll all swap around again as England and France (under a decent coach) continue their resurgency.

Both Ireland and Wales have had their success, now they need to start building their panels for the WC.

Latest posts