• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World Rugby confirms officials made errors in Ireland's shock Rugby World Cup defeat to Japan

Can I ask, why all the Gardener hate about the 3 wrong calls? Did anyone actually read the article linked in the OP? It says 2 of the calls were from The AR Garces. Unless Gardener is specifically watching the offside line, he would never over all his AR.

All the vitriol for Gardener should be directed between him and Garces, but I see Garces only mentioned a couple times.

And the idea that a team can dictate which refs they want and dont want is a slippery slope. Don't you think every SH team would be asking for only SH refs, and vice versa?

Ireland got beat by Japan.

A shame they will carry for history now.

Stop being cry babies. Man up.

You got beat.

If you were good enough the game would not have even been close... let alone losing it.

Last edited:
Iron Lion Zion can't read.

A shame he will carry until he seeks help.

Stop being scared. Just ask someone you trust.

You can't read.

If you could read well enough you'd have understood that post contributed nothing to, and rebutted nothing in, this thread...

I wonder how many calls went Ireland's way over Japan? This is the problem when talking about decisions that where wrong, usually there's plenty of examples where the other team got hard done by. It does seem a bit sour grapes by Joe the way the article phrases his answer, but I can't call judgement on it as you don't know the context of the question and often sites leave out sentences beforehand the 'offending comment' as well.

Latest posts