• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World Rugby U20 Championship

God our players aren't bothering to even get to the breakdown and just flop in on the rare chance they do. I've never seen an English side at any level being this lazy.

**** it... missed the first hlaf because of work anyway, will watch a replay later.

FFS - why couldn't Sky show it!?

Bloody hell Aussies infringing all over the place but only the exceedingly blatant being penalised. Shoulder charge to the head, just a penalty...

U

You are... he's calling a lot of marginal/immaterial stuff and missing some clear and obvious.

Actually they are trying new laws where you can't kick, but you can hook. There he didn't quite hook. However why the ref didn't call the tip tackle live I don't know, very obvious.

Actually they are trying new laws where you can't kick, but you can hook. There he didn't quite hook. However why the ref didn't call the tip tackle live I don't know, very obvious.
Thank god it's a closed trial, i got scared for a little bit there.
The forward pass on Aussie I thought was ticky tacky. I missed the beginning of the game but I doubt there was any attempt to correct Aussies constantly going off their feet.

Latest posts