• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World Rugby u20 Championship

Grats England, you ended the Baby Boks miserable tournament.
Think France or NZ will beat you comfortably though

Really like Georgia, my new favourite "rising" nation

Grats England, you ended the Baby Boks miserable tournament.
Think France or NZ will beat you comfortably though

A lot of likely to be France than New Zealand! I'd have French as favourites, but I think England will cope with the power of the French better than the Kiwis did so will put more pressure on the French out wide. There's also the possibility that yesterday was France's final, the number of players who came off battered and bruised and the fact that most of the pressure is on the French to factor in.

Anyone make anything of the clip of the SA hooker that's doing the rounds on social media? I had to read the replies in order to see any alleged wrongdoing, but did read that it's being looked into.

Anyone make anything of the clip of the SA hooker that's doing the rounds on social media? I had to read the replies in order to see any alleged wrongdoing, but did read that it's being looked into.

Seems a bit loch ness monster-y to me... He's standing right next to 10+ people on both sides who would very likely lamp him if he did what's being suggested.

I mean, it's possible - tenuous "evidence" though.

Can't see anything either. What they are suggesting in the comments are just silly, and you can't see from that footage that it is what he's doing. And I highly doubt that our guys would do any "monkey business" towards a black person of any nationality after what happened in a recent court case here in SA and the criminal charge that comes with it.

Anyways, it could be anything, these comments on the post are also forgetting that he has a mouthguard in...

Definitely sounds like something he'd have gotten a kicking for, from his own teammates as well as the English.

Exactly.

If it was what they are implying then surely someone from either side would have done something as soon as it happened. Either by talking to him, Smacking him, Complaining to the referee, start a pushing brawl or whatever. Not getting into position for the set phase...

TBH I thought it might have been him spitting at someone firstly.

I'm sure if it was the case the people that be will have a thorough look at it can't see the English players not saying anything, but the Journal should prob hold his horses before making accusations.
"But get to be the first one to report it bro"

Glad to see I'm not the only one jumping on the Georgia bandwagon:D
Been a big fan of theirs for the past 2 years and I've also developed allegiances to the USA (due to having lots of friends out there) and Spain (but that's waned a bit after the World Cup outcome for them).

Olowofela had a insane JRWC
Topping the comp in
Meters Made 392
Clean Breaks 9
Defenders Beaten 22

Deserved player of the comp nomination, although Joseph will win.

Yup Joseph is bound to win player of the tournament.

I forgot to say the other day about how big Japan's wingers were. Fifita in particular, get him into the fold at the Sunwolves! They're much bigger than the current Japanese wingers or at least they look bigger

Worst Irish side I've ever seen. Just hope they don't screw over next years group by landing them in a Mickey Mouse competition. Their attempts at defence are genuinely pathetic. Feel bad for guys like Doris who have given their best.

Latest posts