• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World Rugby u20 Championship

The union can't sign them a contract, can't pay them and have closed down their players dev centre in Marcoussis

If it wasn't for their clubs these kids wouldn't even play rugby

I was jokingly saying I hope the French clubs don't develop these players, from a English POV.

I wasn't suggesting that they sign central contracts.

https://www.sport24.co.za/Rugby/junior-bok-banned-after-sexually-crude-comment-20180621

World Rugby's findings have confirmed that Van der Merwe used sexually explicit language directed at Kpoku as the Englishman was on his knees preparing to get ready for a scrum.

"It was a serious and gross verbal abuse of a highly-offensive sexual nature in relation to a player's mother accompanied by a highly offensive sexual gesture," the World Rugby report read.

According to the report, Van der Merwe admitted that he had said: "That is what your mother will look like while sucking my c***", accompanied by a highly-offensive facial gesture imitating a sucking motion directed at the England player.

So no racist remark...

Surely this pretty much consins Kpoku's career to the history books - if he's that easily would up, there's no way on earth he's gonig to make it a professional

That's not bad sledging whatsoever! The GAA is bad for it, and genuinely needs to combat it, but this would almost register as a compliment in comparison to what they say.

Sounds like all concerned need to grow up a bit. Stupid comment, stupid sanction.

The world is becoming a very odd place.

I'm surprised that they complained about it... ******* millenials.
Honestly I think 95% of the fights Georgians get into is because someone during the game says something of this sort. Saying something even slightly insulting about one's mother is seen as worse than physically punching a dude in these parts.

I approve. Ban the fucker.

Latest posts