8. M Davies
9. G Gregan
10. S Larkham
11. J Lomu
12. T Horan
13. P Sella
14. D Campese
15. C Cullen

i could pick numerous of other candidates.

World XV

1. T. Woodcock
2. B. Du Plessis
3. C. Healy
4. N. Sharpe
5. P. O Connell
6. T. Dusautoir
7. R. McCaw
8. P. Spies
9. W. Genia
10. D. Carter
11. B. Habana
12. SB. Williams
13. C. Smith
14. G. North
15. K. Beale
Oh my wyw yn byw.

I don't understand, but I agree completely.

See the reason Healy didn't seem that good a scrummager a few years ago is because he's actually a tighthead.

He's played centre for Clontarf. Not that it's in any way relevant, but imagine being the poor sod lined up against him.

Good God! Poor guy also pity the guy playing centre for Treviso against Ferris when he shifted there. I suppose at least he was a pro.

But I've only just opened up my jeans!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

Slept on it overight and decided

3. A Jones
8. K Reid
11. who could be better than habana at the moment ?

A toughie, but off the top of my head:

JP Pietersen
Hosea Gear
Alex Cuthbert
Zac Guildford
Julian Savea
Tommy Bowe
Drew Mitchell
Digby Ioane
Maxime Medard

Slept on it overight and decided

11. who could be better than habana at the moment ?

In South Africa alone we have Pietersen, Aplon, Mvovo and Basson (although injured) who are better at the moment.

In South Africa alone we have Pietersen, Aplon, Mvovo and Basson (although injured) who are better at the moment.

none of which have stamped their mark on international level except maybe JP, ill let the match up this weekend between Habana and Pietersen be my catsing vote.

none of which have stamped their mark on international level except maybe JP, ill let the match up this weekend between Habana and Pietersen be my catsing vote.

Habana is an 11-wing and JP is a 14-wing... can't be compared by one another as their positioning is totally different...

Habana is an 11-wing and JP is a 14-wing... can't be compared by one another as their positioning is totally different...

JP is an 11 wing though. He only plays 14 because of Mvovo and Habana, when Mvovo wasn't there he played 11 for the Sharks.

Habana's been at his best this season, at least when compared to the last couple of seasons.

I would have Ioane and Jane as my wings...

well defensively they are oppisite each other so that itself is a match up.

A toughie, but off the top of my head:

JP Pietersen
Hosea Gear

Alex Cuthbert
Zac Guildford
Julian Savea

Tommy Bowe
Drew Mitchell
Digby Ioane
Maxime Medard
Not Drew and Bowe. At least not IMO. Have you seen Mitchell play lately? I'd much rather have the current Habana.

I'd take Habana over Mvovo and Basson ATM TBH but that's just MO.

Nah, not much difference. Depends what you're comfortable with and some wingers are comfortable both sides, most aren't so much.

Drew Mitchell was playing well before the World Cup last year, prior to injury... But that was a long time ago :p He's only played a couple of games since.

I really feel for Mitchell he was an incredible player IMO before his injury problems doesn't help that his teammates don't want to pass to him.

Bowe is pure class. Hope he can come back from his injury.

Latest posts