• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World XV

I have no clue what is going on here.

Frans has his floppy hair back. When he was the prodigious young talent he had floppy hair, but since he returned to SA he cut it short. Drop of form coincidence?
Patrick Lambie and his fluffy hair tore it up last week. Lwazi was electric a fear years back, but his hair is now short and he hasn't been great so far. I think White needs to ban players from shaving their hair. Just wait until JP comes out looking like this:

di-ntzh.jpg

Current 2013 World XV:

1. Alex Corbisiero
2. Bismark du Plessis
3. Adam Jones
4. Eben Etzebeth
5. Sam Whitelock
6. Liam Messam
7. McCaw
8. Read

9. Fourie Du Preez
10. Dan Carter
11. George North
12. Jean De Villers
13. Conrad Smith
14. Ben Smith
15. Lee Halfpenny

Fixed

World XV

1. Earth - I'd probably go Earth #1 based on we know it to be habitable.
2. Mars - Probably colder than Earth so probably can't live there - unless they build stuff. But they may be sending people to live there n' stuff, so like, who knows. Imagin not being able to come back. Sucks.
3. Venus - I say Venus cause like I think it sounds like the sexiest of the planets and stuff. Probably to do with learning classics at school. Teacher was a crazy lady but never mind.
4. Neptune - It's now like the furthest away planet in our system - and its blue so it looks it'd be really chilled and ****.
5. Pluto - Screw people who say its not a planet. I feel like its the Bilbo of the planets. When I'm scared I think of Pluto and it makes me brave. You guys see The Hobbit?
6. Saturn - If it didn't have those rings no one would care - but since it has them its alright. I mean, I wouldn't go there but whatever, you can if you like.
7. Uranus - A planet which inspires puns is to be hated and feared.
8. Mercury - The show must go on, inside my heart is breaking, my makeup may be flaking but my smile, still stays on. RIP.
9. Jupiter - Thinks he the big ****. Well **** you Jupiter I'm not scared.
10. Gliese 667C -May or may not be habitable. Difficult to get there though, but probably worth it cause my recycling bin is like - ages away.
11. Krypton - We can't live there apparently but gave us Superman. On the other hand Superman did mess up Metropolis. Where the ***** is Metropolis? or Gotham?
12. Some of the other marbles at the end of Men In Black - ...
13. Coruscant - Tough choice. I feel that with no trees and just buildings it'd be difficult to breath.
14. Acheron LV-426 - That planet from the Aliens film. Who wins Superman or Aliens? I go with Superman, but I mean he's a boring hero.
15. Alderaan - Too soon?

Objectively this is a terrible team. Look, you got the balance all wrong. Firstly, you don't put your lightest guys in the front row. That pack would be send backwards every single time in the scrum. Uranus and Neptune are essentially the perfect props - big and heavy, but without the prohibitive height of Saturn and Jupiter. Secondly, Mercury would be an awful 8. Way too small to have any real carrying power. He's made to be a 9. Then you have Jupiter as a half back. Are you ****ing with me mate? You couldn't ask for a better 6. Big, strong, dominates all those around him, and could probably be a good line out option if so required. Essentially you've got Jerry Collins meets Stephen Ferris and you've thrown him in at half back. **** off.

Absolutely, great idea to have a World XV, but who are they going to play The Moonmen XV or the Martian XV or maybe Extra Terrestial Ba Ba's ????????????????????,,

Absolutely, great idea to have a World XV, but who are they going to play The Moonmen XV or the Martian XV or maybe Extra Terrestial Ba Ba's ????????????????????,,

Since they would be an 'invitational XV' with assumed zero time together they will probably lose to just about most tier 1 sides (well, some)..

EDIT:

Anyway I am not one to not pitch in with a XV so here goes for my 'current' XV:

1 Coenie Oosthuizen - just because I love to see the fat man with the mullett run
2 Schalk Brits
3 Raupeni Caucaunibuca - see Oosthuizen minus the mullett
4 Bakkies Botha - someone has to clear the rucks
5 Sam Whitelock
6 Brian O'Driscoll - because it's my XV and I can try what I want to..
7 Duane Vermeulen - is the top ball scavenger ATM IMO and is setting up tries like a center as well!
8 Keiran Read
9 Cheslin Kolbe
10 Gio Aplon - to complete my Western Province wet dream halves pairing
11 Israel Folau
12 the much maligned SBW
13 Rene Ranger
14 Sitiveni Sivivatu
15 Ben Smith

I'm picking this team more because of the awesome 'presence' these guys bring to the field. I mean picking a team so full of... $wag is bound to lead to greatness, right!?

Last edited:

Where would they play? and will gravity be taken into consideration? And will altitude play a part?

Play the Greek Myth / Gods XV?

1. Tartarus
2. Aphrodite
3. Hephaestus
4. Dionysus
5. Hades
6. Ares
7. Hermes
8. Zeus
9. Hera
10. Athena
11. Artemis
12. Poseidon
13. Ananke
14. Demeter
15. Aether

Will / Can add in descriptions for each later.

1. Tartarus
2. Aphrodite
3. Hephaestus
4. Dionysus
5. Hades
6. Ares
7. Hermes
8. Zeus
9. Hera
10. Athena
11. Artemis
12. Poseidon
13. Ananke
14. Demeter
15. Aether

That's a bit harsh on Aphrodite...

1. Tartarus
2. Aphrodite
3. Hephaestus
4. Dionysus
5. Hades
6. Ares
7. Hermes
8. Zeus
9. Hera
10. Athena
11. Artemis
12. Poseidon
13. Ananke
14. Demeter
15. Aether

I would have the 'fates' play at 10.

1.mtaviara (beast)
2.du plessis
3.jones
4.etzebeth
5.O'Connell (c)
6.Ferris (IF gets few years injury free)
7.Mccaw
8.Picamoles
9.Genia
10.Cooper
11.North
12.De villiers
13.Smith
14.Folau
15.Halfpenny

just when i thouight we were getting back to serious world XV's and put the jokes aside...we get Cooper as the worlds best 10...well played...

just when i thouight we were getting back to serious world XV's and put the jokes aside...we get Cooper as the worlds best 10...well played...

A confident cooper is in my opinion is unstoppable , he's taken the New Zealand defence apart before and he can do it again , unlike any other 10 , plus with halfpenny he won't have to worry about the kicking duties

Latest posts