• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Worse players of the tournament?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are the players for you who have stuck out like a sore thumb and not in the good way because they have had such a bad tournament?

I'd have to start with Kieran Read - The best number 8 in the world has had a shocker and not looked himself at all, didn't have a good SR or RC and has carried that form into the RWC and actually gotten worse. He's running high and can't catch a cold and uncharacteristically missing crucial tackles, one thing he has done well is win some turn overs, but over all he gets my number 1 vote for worst tournament. I really hope he steps up in the final, I can't fault his effort, just his form, he's a great guy and player and will always give his all, but we will really need him to step up vs a strong Wallys loose forward trio.

Runners up

Mike Brown
France
De Villiers
Burgess
George Pisi
Tusi Pisi

Kieran Read hasn't been the best 8 in the world for a good year man. Brad Barritt, Burgess, England's props have got to be in there.

From an Irish point of view I thought Cian Healy was out of form and didn't deserve his place, he was shoehorned in there ahead of the fantastic Jack McGrath.

I think Cuthbert had a shocker too. Naholo seemed to get the yips a bit also. It's a bit harsh making this thread haha, it's like dancing on someone's grave, they're already gone!

*France's team, pretty much all of them. They are in a similar situation to England in that a hell of a lot of their players must never play a match for France again, and their coaching set up must be stripped of French citizenship.

I'm gonna go for the whole NZ team because kiwi, keyboardworrier and Austin have been telling everyone they should beat everybody by 100 points and they only beat SA by 2 so therefore they must be crap ?

I'm gonna go for the whole NZ team because kiwi, keyboardworrier and Austin have been telling everyone they should beat everybody by 100 points and they only beat SA by 2 so therefore they must be crap ?

Hahaha!!!!! Good one!!

I thought Mike Brown played pretty well.
His little tantrums were a real let down because I thought highly of him until this little performances. But his general play was good.

Poor performances at this world cup, easy, Stefan Armitage has been non existent and Danny Cipriani has just been invisible, deeply disappointing.

It's worst not worse.

+1 what kind of monkey doesn't know this.

Agreed, every game it is we will win by 15+, its embarrassing to have fans carry on like this.

I don't believe they have deleted the blue smarties from the production line in NZ...

+1 what kind of monkey doesn't know this.

Agreed, every game it is we will win by 15+, its embarrassing to have fans carry on like this.

People make mistakes and typo's, you have never made one? Is that your super power? Are you going to be in the next Avengers?

People make mistakes and typo's, you have never made one? Is that your super power? Are you going to be in the next Avengers?

Not stupid mistakes like this, not really that hard to have a basic grasp on the English language.

Your super power is being the ultimate cock on the forums.

Not stupid mistakes like this, not really that hard to have a basic grasp on the English language.

Your super power is being the ultimate cock on the forums.

If you're going to go down that road, don't leave out "it's" in your sentence. You just sound... stupid.

"Typo's" [sic] like thinking that the plural form of the word typo requires an apostrophe?

Don't you claim the same alma mater as Richie McCaw? I had the impression that he was well educated.

"Typo's" [sic] like thinking that the plural form of the word typo requires an apostrophe?

Don't you claim the same alma mater as Richie McCaw? I had the impression that he was well educated.

He's from a public school mate.

What ****ing difference does it make what school anyone goes to. Are some kind of inverted snob?

He's from a public school mate.

I've never expressed a desire to mate with you and very much doubt I ever will.

You said it, not me. Does attending a public school mean that he isn't well educated? A close brush with becoming a Rhodes Scholar sounds pretty well educated to me!

I've never expressed a desire to mate with you and very much doubt I ever will.

You said it, not me. Does attending a public school mean that he isn't well educated? A close brush with becoming a Rhodes Scholar sounds pretty well educated to me!

I could brush up on a few aspect of the English language, I'm cool with that, no idea what you're wanking on about though, it's all pretty irrelevant as well, name your players or sod off, cheers :)

What ****ing difference does it make what school anyone goes to. Are some kind of inverted snob?

You've missed the point. My point was how could two people who attended the same school (as Kiwi_ claimed in another thread) end up on such wildly different ends of the academic spectrum?

You've missed the point. My point was how could two people who attended the same school (as Kiwi_ claimed in another thread) end up on such wildly different ends of the academic spectrum?

You honestly sound like a pompous sod, your attempts at patronizing people based on their education institutions is really embarrassing and irrelevant, I know rugby is an upper class game in England, but come on, spare us the pompous patronizing, it's really ridiculous.

Because kiwi is a nasty little racist fool who hates everyone since his girlfriend got tag teamed by a couple of English public school boys on a gap year in New Zealand and Richie is a decent well balanced sort who has made his way into the big time.

I could brush up on a few aspect of the English language, I'm cool with that, no idea what you're wanking on about though, it's all pretty irrelevant as well, name your players or sod off, cheers :)

As above, the whole Uruaguan side. Nobody stood out to me sufficiently that I would put them into another team that played in the World Cup. For fear of repeating myself, all of the players you listed would walk into the Uruaguan side, so how can they be the "worse" [sic] players at the World Cup?

If you meant under performing and or disappointing, the answer would be different obviously.

Jesus Christ. I'm locking this because no one seems capable of having a conversation anymore.

Because kiwi is a nasty little racist fool who hates everyone since his girlfriend got tag teamed by a couple of English public school boys on a gap year in New Zealand and Richie is a decent well balanced sort who has made his way into the big time.

Is this some sort of fantasy you have ? lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts