• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Worst rugby merchandise

What do you know? You lot have had one centre in the last 20 years.

:p such a *****...

Fifteen quid. You can buy children for less than that in some parts of the world.

what ehm...what parts of the world would that be specifically ? Just out of curi..osity.

And yeah, geez, wtf is that Voodoo doll ?? I'm in a weird enough state atm that I may be able to lock into their fkd up thought frequencies and decipher this is....Alex Cuthbert ?..

What do you know? You lot have had one centre in the last 20 years.

Well there is that but he is probably the best centre to EVER play the game lol . Are you from Merthyr ? Remember before you type it's always better to think ;)

XMAS-JUMPER.jpg

Well there is that but he is probably the best centre to EVER play the game lol . Are you from Merthyr ? Remember before you type it's always better to think ;)

I totally agree with you, for me he was the best 13 EVER. I'd really would have loved seeing him playing with Jauzion as 12 at their peak !

ONE CENTRE! RAWR! ********.

Come on mate ! D'Arcy is the only choice you had ! That does not mean he was good ! Same as James Hook !

Back to the subject, I wonder how Welsh players can accept being insulted that way ! I'd be Halfpenny, I'd take these fools into court !

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally agree with you, for me he was the best 13 EVER. I'd really would have loved seeing him playing with Jauzion as 12 at their peak !

yeah but you know how they are those damn Islanders don't mix with the rest of us, it's home nations and British and Irish, the rest doesn't really count :p but yeh, fk, Jauzion and BOD in their primes together ??...whew.

Not too sure that the rest really does not count ! Sometimes, the score board reminds them that the continent exists !

Not too sure that the rest really does not count ! Sometimes, the score board reminds them that the continent exists !

oh it most certainly does. But isolation often brings you far from the facts, you know. Can't blame em too much :rolleyes:

Latest posts