• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Would You Rather?

I walk quite quickly but I sleep quite lightly. So I choose Dane Coles.

Would you rather smash all the toes on one foot with a hammer, or the big toe on either foot with a hammer?

N.B.: You do have to do the smashing yourself.

I walk quite quickly but I sleep quite lightly. So I choose Dane Coles.

Would you rather smash all the toes on one foot with a hammer, or the big toe on either foot with a hammer?

N.B.: You do have to do the smashing yourself.

I guess all the toes in one foot. Would probably be less frustrating to recover from.

Would you rather battle a rat the size of a bear, or 60 bears the size of a rat?

Japanese, less chance of dying a virgin.

Die a virgin or only have sex in prison.

That's so easy - the former. Firstly, it would suggest a life free of violence. Also, virginity does NOT = an unfulfilled life. Quite the contrary - it can mean a life doing all the things one desires free of the distraction (and sometimes the burden) of relationships and family responsibilities.

Prison sex, on the other hand, often starts out as rape, and so the question really boils down to 'would you rather die a virgin, or be raped'...raped by the biggest, ugliest basstard in the block.

Yeah. Anyone who would opt for the latter is one hellava masochist.

das

That's so easy - the former. Firstly, it would suggest a life free of violence. Also, virginity does NOT = an unfulfilled life. Quite the contrary - it can mean a life doing all the things one desires free of the distraction (and sometimes the burden) of relationships and family responsibilities.

Prison sex, on the other hand, often starts out as rape, and so the question really boils down to 'would you rather die a virgin, or be raped'...raped by the biggest, ugliest basstard in the block.

Yeah. Anyone who would opt for the latter is one hellava masochist.

das

Oh ffs. Keep it relatively short and sweet, and if you answer a question you have to ask one. These are not complicated rules.

Oh ffs. Keep it relatively short and sweet, and if you answer a question you have to ask one. These are not complicated rules.

I am a woman...I make EVERYthing complicated.

Never forget that.

So...would you rather be a complicated woman, or complicated by a woman?

das

I am a woman...I make EVERYthing complicated.

Never forget that.

So...would you rather be a complicated woman, or complicated by a woman?

I tend to think being "complicated by a woman" can be a rather exhilarating experience - even if somewhat disorienting at times - so I'd go with that.

I tend to think being "complicated by a woman" can be a rather exhilarating experience - even if somewhat disorienting at times - so I'd go with that.

You better hurry up and ask a question before Feicarsinn calls you out for not doing so!!! ;) :)

das

Hahaha oh right! Totally didn't read the "rules"

If you were to be free of one these essential needs, which would you choose: would you rather not need to eat or not need to sleep?

Not need to eat - that way I wouldn't need to poop, too! Woo! :D

So, would you rather be poor and unknown, but have excellent health, or rich and famous, but suffer from frequent maladies?

das

Latest posts