Would You Rather?

Feicarsinn

Super Αdmin
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Simple thread, answer the question above you, then ask one.

Would you rather change gender every time you sneeze, or not be able to tell the difference between babies and sandwiches?b

Change gender, that could be fun.

Would you rather end the life of 100 puppies personally, or cut 5 of your fingers off?

Good luck with that one..

The sneezing one which would get awkward when hayfever kicks in.

Spend the night with your top 3 of people you want to sex but not be able to tell anyone or have the whole world think you spent the night.

EDIT: Damn beaten to it.

****ing quote you plebs.

UlsterRugby2012 said:
Change gender, that could be fun.

Would you rather end the life of 100 puppies personally, or cut 5 of your fingers off?

Good luck with that one..

Kill the puppies. You'd get used to it after the first 3 or 4.

I'll ask BG8's question. Sexy sex with no bragging, or bragging with no sexy sex?

While technically having everyone know it could lead to more sex with other hotties, I'm nowhere smooth enough to play my heads like that, so I'll take the sexy sex. Gentlemen don't tell anyway.

Would you eat a turd to have sex with aforesaid three favoured people?

Only if it was one of theirs.

Would you rather have a threesome with George rr Martin and Johnny Vegas once or watch them at it every night of your life.

Only if it was one of theirs.

Would you rather have a threesome with George rr Martin and Johnny Vegas once or watch them at it every night of your life.

I guess have sex with them, I'm pretty busy and it'd be harder to explain why you kept having to leave at night (I'd say I'm Batman but I think they'd more likely believe I was George R. R. Martin...).

A hypothetical situation time:

You're in the bank for whatever reason, presumably banking, and an armed robber crashes through the door. He gives you an option, if you suck him off - you and everyone else in the bank (lets say 15 people you don't know) gets to go free. If you don't, you can leave but he'll execute everyone else.

Keep in mind the CCTV Cameras are in effect, and if you save them you'll likely be on the news - with people doing that awkward slow clap when you walk into rooms and stuff..

I guess have sex with them, I'm pretty busy and it'd be harder to explain why you kept having to leave at night (I'd say I'm Batman but I think they'd more likely believe I was George R. R. Martin...).

A hypothetical situation time:

You're in the bank for whatever reason, presumably banking, and an armed robber crashes through the door. He gives you an option, if you suck him off - you and everyone else in the bank (lets say 15 people you don't know) gets to go free. If you don't, you can leave but he'll execute everyone else.

Keep in mind the CCTV Cameras are in effect, and if you save them you'll likely be on the news - with people doing that awkward slow clap when you walk into rooms and stuff..
Kill everyone else. I've never been to a bank where someone hasn't annoyed me (taking forever to work out how to use to the quick deposit machines etc.) so they all deserve to die.

Everytime you have sex (protection or not) there's a 50% chance you get a painful STD or every time you make a sandwich there's a 50% chance the filling magically changes to warm dog s**t on your first bite.

Kill everyone else. I've never been to a bank where someone hasn't annoyed me (taking forever to work out how to use to the quick deposit machines etc.) so they all deserve to die.

Everytime you have sex (protection or not) there's a 50% chance you get a painful STD or every time you make a sandwich there's a 50% chance the filling magically changes to warm dog s**t on your first bite.

That's super easy. I'd prefer the second option. Someone else can make my sandwiches - or if need be exclusively eat Pita's.

Would you rather receive a $100 driving ticket, or slap a child reasonably hard on the back of the head when you thought no one was looking?

Last edited:
That's super easy. I'd prefer the second option. Someone else can make my sandwiches - or if need be exclusively eat Pita's.

Would you rather receive a $100 driving ticket, or slap a child reasonably hard on the back of the head when you thought no one was looking?

Slap a child!

Would you rather clean your great-grandparents soiled adult nappy, using only your face, or be a sex-slave to somali pirates?

No brainer!

Somali pirates...

Spit or swallow??? :D

Goodluck... I c this thread coming to an end...

No brainer!

Somali pirates...

Spit or swallow??? :D

Goodluck... I c this thread coming to an end...

Swallow. Protein = gains.

Would you rather live with Big Ewis or only eat cat sick?

Eat cat sick!!

Would you rather be Big Ewis or Conrad Smith (not the rugby player)?

Conrad Smith. He lives the life. Imagine the typical day:

> Be Conrad Smith.
> Wake up, put on one of several hundred rugby jerseys.
> Go outside. Educate football peasants about why their sport is so inferior to rugby.
> Tell them they're idiots for liking it.
> Football fans get inexplicably angry, tell me that rugby isn't all that great.
> It's probably because they're black.
> Go home, lecture people on internet.
> Gangsta all day, every day.

Would you rather swim in a pool of ketchup or have to tunnel through a giant tomato?

Edit: This thread's getting a bit passive-aggressive, innit?

Conrad Smith. He lives the life. Imagine the typical day:

> Be Conrad Smith.
> Wake up, put on one of several hundred rugby jerseys.
> Go outside. Educate football peasants about why their sport is so inferior to rugby.
> Tell them they're idiots for liking it.
> Football fans get inexplicably angry, tell me that rugby isn't all that great.
> It's probably because they're black.
> Go home, lecture people on internet.
> Gangsta all day, every day.

Would you rather swim in a pool of ketchup or have to tunnel through a giant tomato?

Edit: This thread's getting a bit passive-aggressive, innit?

Well I'm allergic to tomatoes, so either way, I'm basically ****ed... Maybe tunnel through, prevents the chance of ingesting the tomato.

Would you rather be Luis Felipe Scolari right now? Or a manic depressive suicidal albino midget??

Aren't they the same?
Would you rather be a German Football fan on Tuesday night, or a rugby fan.

Latest posts