• WRC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RUGBY2004

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rugby 2004?

BLEAAAAHHHH...
<

That's not even a proper contest. WCR wasn't perfect, but everyone hates Rugby 2004.

Oh you just know it's a **** thread when someone gets a three-letter acronym wrong.

World Rally Championship by far. Oh wait, is this about WCR, not WRC?

Either way, Rugby 2004 is crappier than either WCR or WRC.

Originally posted by kinkon89@Mar 22 2005, 08:19 PM
who the f*** voted for rugby 2004!?!?!?!?!
I did... I absolutely f***en hated WCR! It was nothing close to what real rugby is like. I hated Rugby 2004 aswell, but at least in that game it did have some area's (scrums and line outs) that made it feel like real rugby...

Originally posted by robbinho@Mar 22 2005, 12:26 AM
Oh you just know it's a **** thread when someone gets a three-letter acronym wrong.
I wasn't going to be picky and mention it...but now you have so it doesn't matter
<

Originally posted by sanzar+Mar 22 2005, 09:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Mar 22 2005, 09:20 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
@Mar 22 2005, 08:19 PM
who the f*** voted for rugby 2004!?!?!?!?!
I did... I absolutely f***en hated WCR! It was nothing close to what real rugby is like. I hated Rugby 2004 aswell, but at least in that game it did have some area's (scrums and line outs) that made it feel like real rugby... [/b]
i null voted, because i knew that someone would have got shitty at me
<

but wcr was one of the worst games ive played in my life, its not like r*gby 2**4 was any good either, but i got sick of wcr in a hour, unlike the month of 2**4

Why the hell are u comparing '04 with WCR? None of them are great but '04 doesn't stand a chance, except if u want all the licenses. Far out mate compare it with '05. Unless u are in luv with that **** Akklaim/Swordfish production I'd swap to the EA Sports series.

wcr was way better than rugby 2004 in gameplay....loved the ruck animation and graphics

but if you like licenses and crappy graphics/gameplay than rugby 2004 is your game

I love Rugby 2004. Some great games on it, and some great tournaments and tours and everything. It had some real problems, but it didn't really take anything away from it. Rugby 2005 is technically much better though.

Originally posted by kinkon89@Mar 23 2005, 07:28 PM
wcr was way better than rugby 2004 in gameplay....loved the ruck animation and graphics

but if you like licenses and crappy graphics/gameplay than rugby 2004 is your game
I'd argue that if you like pretty graphics and crap gameplay that bares no resemblence to the game of rugby, then WCR is your game...

They were both (for me) the worst Rugby games out to date, there's not much point in arguing this.

Originally posted by contepomi@Mar 25 2005, 03:23 AM
It had some real problems, but it didn't really take anything away from it.
????? Real problems but didn't take anything away from it. Is this supposed to make sense? Surely if there are real problems it'll take something away otherwise they're not real problems. ?????

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that anyone who prefers R*gby 2**4 is not entitled to their own opinion.

Ever.

Latest posts