• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

WTF!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

:p ..congrats dumbo jus read it now at da bottom..ya names purples and mines not :mellow: :D ..yeh im so inactive nowadayz ay jus been going thru sum **** dat nerdoz wudnt understand(i got jessica alba pregnant!...and eva longoria..so im judging who i shud spend the rest of my life with)
but yup yup..congrats mayn hope ya do ya best...i done what i could ay but i aint got da time i used to 2 dedicate to writing decisive and educational rugby columns for all my fans...on the ceiling...summers coming *****es

congrats bro!...cant wait fo the provincial comps 2 start!

peace!!!!

Just holding the fort for your triumphant return.
Northern tour coming after this, another Super 14, quick Tri Nations (???) AND then World Cup.

Look forward to your return, everything as it should when you decide to have it.

Respect.

Why?

Was his making the Super 14 one of the most successful areas of this forum a problem?
If you don’t believe me - have a look at the stats, they speak for themselves.

And you’ve added what?
People like you give me the shits.

Yep, layoff Chiro bro.

He has a lot of resepect down here in the south.
We enjoy the sence of humour.

If you wanted to run a forum that worked then you'd allow Chiro to do his thing... think even Aussies can appreciate his standing.

Also he's one of the few 'Mods' that have addressed South African supporters directly. You'd have to be a tool to not realise that the South African MARKET offers (pre world cup) instant rewards.

In the BUSINESS of running a forum... he has his place.

Who's this new mod with the name COckNBalls then. I sense another freakin mafia hit.

Latest posts