• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Xbox 360 Bus

Yay i love flash knockdowns, Ill do another career with smokin joe, once you get his power full he does heaps of flash kd's especially with his signiture overhand left. Dont know if you noiced this ak, but when you landed a signiture punch in FN round 2, there was no sound! I hope this is fixed in Round 3.

How many times hav you read the book so far ak?

Who will you do your first career with, an existing or created fighter?

What about you Kaftka, are you getting this game at launch?

I'm not getting an Xbox 360 at launch. I have to wait at least 2 months as I am broke. I need to buy some new skins for my drums (cheap) a new double-kick (birthday present...f***ing expensive though), a tattoo (kidding), some new cymbals (expensive), and a new car (brackets). So yeah, I may have to take a loan out on my birthday....

Originally posted by CeeJay@Mar 16 2006, 07:14 PM
Yay i love flash knockdowns, Ill do another career with smokin joe, once you get his power full he does heaps of flash kd's especially with his signiture overhand left. Dont know if you noiced this ak, but when you landed a signiture punch in FN round 2, there was no sound! I hope this is fixed in Round 3.

How many times hav you read the book so far ak?

Who will you do your first career with, an existing or created fighter?

What about you Kaftka, are you getting this game at launch?
i've read it twice over

it contradicts itself about career mode...i dont understand

in create a boxer it says

u can use ur create-a-boxer in all modes in FNR3 except career mode

but in career mode it says

wanna manage ur champ, and take him to the top, this mode is for you

basically says that......

i will create mundine but also wouldnt mind taking Roy Jones or Ali from rookie era

I was just reading at the Ea sports FN rnd 3 forum and a guy over there said that when you win a belt it dosent show you with it coming into the ring, or even holding it up after you win, this is a bit of a worry for me, career mode is shallow enough without removing small things like that.

I think i might do a career with ali too, as he looks so realistic in the vids and screens that i hav seen.

Thats a bit weird im pretty sure(based on reviews) that you can create a fighter for career mode, must be a F**k up.

Ok, after more reading at the ea forum, singleplayer sounds crap, just way too easy. So what about this: In career mode, once you get to a reasonable level, just stop training, that way your boxer wont get real good, and it will be a challenge. If it gets too tough then train a little. Its not like were strangers to having to make up our own rules in games! But wait, let me guess, i bet in career mode u cant skip training, you probably hav to atleast quick train.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Mar 17 2006, 09:32 AM
Thats a bit weird im pretty sure(based on reviews) that you can create a fighter for career mode, must be a F**k up.
yeah it is a screw up in the book....not the 1st time i have seen

yeah career mode look very basic, but as long as it looks and plays as i have seen, i will be happy

i mean it look so real, and i reckon the speed is spot on now.....no more BS speed boxing etc

i am getting GRAW on the weekennd

From what i have read GRAW is the pick of the bunch

elder scroll oblivion looks really good from the videos i have seen so far. I will defintely be getting it for pc and I would defintely recommend it to you guys with a x360

Ive already pre ordered it. Its number one on my list! It will make up for madden and FN being shite.It is a computer game that is overdone rather that underdone, its been five years in developement, and its good to see a game being made to totally blow away all expectations, and expose other rpgs for the crap that they are.

You must hav a pretty mean pc esoj.

Theyre pretty sweet, hav you played morrowind esoj, do you know what your getting yourself into with oblivion! I never finshed morrowind because the fighting sucked and you had to walk everwhere! But theyve fixed that with a new combat system and horses!

First thing ill do is get a horse and ride all over the country exploring. Oblivion will be the greatest adventure game to date. It should get RPG of the year and game of the year easy. The average review is about 9.5/10.

no I did not play morrowind. that game was pretty good and I doubt you ever finish any elder scroll game the world is just so massive. morrowind was class and oblivion is another step up from it.

Im thinking about getting the vga cable so i can play my xbox 360 on my pc monitor. So can someone tell me how i can tell if my pc monitor is vga or not?

the vga cord has two output things ared one and yellow i think(like that of av in/out cords) What would these be used for?

Oblivion needs a 60hz tv to run. I know that pal tvs are 50hz and ntsc is 60hz, how do i know about the monitor or does this not apply?

Sorry for being a dumbass, any help would be great.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Mar 21 2006, 04:44 PM
Im thinking about getting the vga cable so i can play my xbox 360 on my pc monitor. So can someone tell me how i can tell if my pc monitor is vga or not?

the vga cord has two output things ared one and yellow i think(like that of av in/out cords) What would these be used for?

Oblivion needs a 60hz tv to run. I know that pal tvs are 50hz and ntsc is 60hz, how do i know about the monitor or does this not apply?

Sorry for being a dumbass, any help would be great.
got no idea on those mate

sorry dude

all i know is i got 1 sleep to go, and 2 days off work, and 5 games to bash

although i have my cricket GF on saturday..........atleast my mind will be fresh for that battle..........fresh from 2 days of pure boyhood gaming bliss in fight night and blowing mexicans out of the city, and shooting sub 60 at pebble beach with a gallery :bravo:

i am 100% sure u will find ur answers on any 360FAQ or VGA FAQ's

check the xbox forums or even digital gaming forums etc

or just check at DSE or something

Just realised that my monitor has a permanently attached cable that connects it to my pc, so its not physically possible to plug my xbox iton it. Nevermind.

Good to see someone else is getting excited about launch. I dont know anyone else, on this forum or otherwise, who is actually getting one at launch. At least there wont be a shortage then.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Mar 21 2006, 11:52 PM
Just realised that my monitor has a permanently attached cable that connects it to my pc, so its not physically possible to plug my xbox iton it. Nevermind.

Good to see someone else is getting excited about launch. I dont know anyone else, on this forum or otherwise, who is actually getting one at launch. At least there wont be a shortage then.
I know what you mean. Everybody I know is waiting for a PS3...

At least I can get one in a couple of months.... Might take out a student loan...

Originally posted by kaftka@Mar 21 2006, 01:07 PM
I know what you mean. Everybody I know is waiting for a PS3...

At least I can get one in a couple of months.... Might take out a student loan...
Bit longer than just a couple of months...

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6144963.html

Report: Sony admits PS3 delay possible

Issues with mass production of Blu-ray drives could be to blame if spring system launch is pushed back to fall.

In recent weeks, speculation that Sony would not make its previously announced spring 2006 release date for the PlayStation 3 has grown after a Merrill Lynch report predicted the new console would be pushed back until the end of the year, or perhaps later. Japanese site Sankei Web is reporting that Sony has acknowledged the possibility of a delay in the system, and that such a delay would be due to problems with the mass production of the console's built-in Blu-ray drive.

A Sony spokesperson is quoted in the article as saying, "The highest quality picture is vital to the PS3. There is a possibility of delay [to the launch] if delivery of parts is delayed."

The article suggests that if Sony does delay the system, it would put the launch off until after October in order to hit the busy holiday season. It also quotes Enterbrain president Hiokazu Hamamura as saying that if Sony hasn't started taking orders for the system by now, it would be difficult for the company to launch the PS3 in May. [/b]

Latest posts