• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Xbox 360 Bus

:bravo: :cheers:

i am very impressed with everything

especially PGR - those Ferraris :D ............my tunes and my own red stallion, is mad fun

GRAW is the best shooter i have ever played.......its just sooo damn intense and real.......u get about 4 bullets wounds and ur dead.........so any random bullets flying create havoc

TW2006 - man this has grown on me...........at first i didnt like it.......but then got used to the xbox controller, and got some stats up and now my clone is hitting the ball well, and the game doesnt feel like it has a random slice/hook anymore.

FNR3 - best game so far........well game i have thrashed the most........have already had 40+ fights and own the ***le.......this game is mint......and IMO Career mode is longer, I mean there’s like 5 tiers of rankings before u can fight for the belt……..from ESPN Wednesday night fights to ESPN pay per views, to Dodge trophy bouts….i know the ranking system is non existent, but IMO u will have fight more biffs than any other FN to complete the trophy cabinet

I still have yet to load up Perfect Dark………not in any hurry either

GRAW is more tactical and stealth than ever before, and sometime I just want to spray some bullets left right n centre, and in GRAW if u go into battle with that mindset, u wont last 2 mins…………

Have already ripped 300+ songs onto my HD……..i need it for PGR………I am loving this game â€" even though its no simulation the look of my Ferraris/Lambo’s in replay powersliding around a city look brilliant

And Ceejay â€" did ur Hard drive come with 13GB free…………..i know its 20GB, but they use up 7 GB with schemes and pictures and dumb Microsoft playlists

I FORGOT TO MENTION

THE GREATEST THING EVER

TURNING UR CONSOLE ON/OFF FROM THE CONTROLLER

i mean sh*t...........for 4 straight days, i awoke after 3 hours sleep...1st night on thursday morning i got to bed at 7am.....set my alarm for 10am....ready for more Mexican shootings and Ali poundings.......my alarm is ringing.......i lean over turn it off.........sit up, turn 90degrees, lean down to floor pick up controller, and turn everything on........machine/controller

its a bad influence coz i havent had breakfast for 4 days now........no need to egt on my feet, no need to walk to kitchen

:cheers:

Originally posted by ak47@Mar 28 2006, 11:11 AM
I FORGOT TO MENTION

THE GREATEST THING EVER

i mean sh*t...........for 4 straight days, i awoke after 3 hours sleep...1st night on thursday morning i got to bed at 7am.....set my alarm for 10am....ready for more Mexican shootings and Ali poundings.......my alarm is ringing.......i lean over turn it off.........sit up, turn 90degrees, lean down to floor pick up controller, and turn everything on........machine/controller

its a bad influence coz i havent had breakfast for 4 days now........no need to egt on my feet, no need to walk to kitchen

You know, you should spend your benefit money on food rather than electronic play-things.

...Sorry, I'm just bitter....

Originally posted by kaftka+Mar 28 2006, 12:50 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47
@Mar 28 2006, 11:11 AM
I FORGOT TO MENTION

THE GREATEST THING EVER

You know, you should spend your benefit money on food rather than electronic play-things.

...Sorry, I'm just bitter.... [/b]
to tell u the truth............i have ordered dominoes pizza every night

i cant leave the house.........nor my bedroom for that matter

Originally posted by ak47+Mar 28 2006, 01:25 PM-->
Originally posted by kaftka@Mar 28 2006, 12:50 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47
I FORGOT TO MENTION

THE GREATEST THING EVER

i cant leave the house.........nor my bedroom for that matter [/b]
When you die from a heart attack, can I please have your Xbox 360?

Oh, condolences towards your family blah blah blah.

Originally posted by kaftka+Mar 28 2006, 01:44 PM-->
Originally posted by ak47@Mar 28 2006, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by kaftka@Mar 28 2006, 12:50 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47
I FORGOT TO MENTION

THE GREATEST THING EVER

i cant leave the house.........nor my bedroom for that matter
When you die from a heart attack, can I please have your Xbox 360?

Oh, condolences towards your family blah blah blah. [/b]
heart failure or seizures from playing too much 360 :D :bravo:

yes i even read the warnings of seizures coz for once, they do apply for extended use of play

dont play nba live 06, its CRAP, slow graphics chunky plays like a dog.

had a go at dse and it sucked. i have liked all the other nba games, hell i won a trip to melbourne to play nba live 95 on the mega drive :)

Hey AK, a little question about fight night seeing as how youve had way more fights than me. Are you getting alot of mashed up faces? When i played the demo i mashed up hopkins, his face was swollen and bloody. Now that i have the game, there is no swelling. Lots of cuts, but there faces stay normal. Hav you noticed this? or does it happen more once your boxer gets better?

My hardrive only has 13gig aswell. Can i erase their ****?

Despite maddens shortcomings ive been having loads of fun on it. Im a bit gutted that they didint include even a practice mode.

Elder scrolls oblivion is the biggest and most engrossing adventure game i hav ever played. The main story is 25 hours long, and ive played for 30 hours without even starting the main quest. Each of the 8 huge cities and many villages are just stacked with quests and things to do. Recently i got bit by a vampire and consequently became one myself! While ive been busy on a quest to find a cure ive had to live like a blood sucker! feeding on people and staying ouy of the sun. But during this time ive gotten used to some addded strength and jumping, and the ability to see in the dark! There is just so much going on its amazing, i had trouble getting back to uni and the real world and i havent even scratched the surface.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Mar 28 2006, 04:25 PM
Hey AK, a little question about fight night seeing as how youve had way more fights than me. Are you getting alot of mashed up faces? When i played the demo i mashed up hopkins, his face was swollen and bloody. Now that i have the game, there is no swelling. Lots of cuts, but there faces stay normal. Hav you noticed this? or does it happen more once your boxer gets better?

My hardrive only has 13gig aswell. Can i erase their ****?

Despite maddens shortcomings ive been having loads of fun on it. Im a bit gutted that they didint include even a practice mode.

Ceejay

Yeah mate I get the swelling

I have had about 5 fights stop due to face mashings

Sometimes with really tough AI dudes, I just pound the one eye all fight long, and it gets closed, swells up and drips blood

Also only last night I saw a nose of the shape of the elephant man

Deadest I never used jab very much…………just counter hook, cross and uppercut

Then one match I wanted to really bash this dude………..he clocked me in the weigh in, so I needed revenge

So I just jabbed jabbed and jabbed, to the extent the most subtle jab would get into knock-out mode…..but I’d let him off, to continue jabbing

His nose was broken………….like had a mogul down the middle, cuts and blood streaming down his nostrils

Then I proceeded on the eyes â€" and the fight stopped

It had to stop

There was more blood than sweat

The game looks soo bloody sweet……………the fact there is no bloody on the canvas, or the gloves of the boxers kinda takes a dampener on the game

The graphics are soo good, the slightest discrepancy sticks out like an Afghany in the Bush ranch

And yes you can delete that M$ crap on the HD………I haven’t………..but I will when I lose more space.

P.S my mate already has the RED RING of DEATH…………very disappointing, the 360 problems haven’t been completely fixed……..mine so far so good

Originally posted by CeeJay@Mar 28 2006, 11:14 PM
Whats the red ring of death?
read last page of manual

the green lights on the xbox are like the heart beat of the machine

if they go RED its bad news

even 1 RED light means something needs to be sorted

when u get 4 RED lights.........the complete RING OF DEATH.......u machine is flatlining until repair

and my mate got it on the 3rd day of use..........

Originally posted by ak47+Mar 29 2006, 09:42 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-CeeJay
@Mar 28 2006, 11:14 PM
read last page of manual

when u get 4 RED lights.........the complete RING OF DEATH.......u machine is flatlining until repair

and my mate got it on the 3rd day of use.......... [/b]
Hmmm.... Strange.

Did you tell him to kick it?

...And nobody reads the manuals AK... At least no man does.

i only read manuals to games on my way home on the train or something. just cause i am 2 excited, i love having new games

Originally posted by kaftka+Mar 29 2006, 11:31 AM-->
Originally posted by ak47@Mar 29 2006, 09:42 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-CeeJay

read last page of manual

Hmmm.... Strange.

...And nobody reads the manuals AK... At least no man does. [/b]
mate i needed to read to it find out what the HD can do for me...i had no idea

i plugged the whole thing in with my eyes closed.......well 12 beers full anyways

and at the back of the manual - boom - the RING of DEATH

plus u will all need to read the manual, when they go on about wireless stuff and Media Centre hook-ups

Its no ordinary plug n play machine

and i will always read the manual when i have dinner or eat.

Originally posted by ak47+Mar 29 2006, 01:47 PM-->
Originally posted by kaftka@Mar 29 2006, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by ak47@Mar 29 2006, 09:42 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-CeeJay

read last page of manual

Hmmm.... Strange.

...And nobody reads the manuals AK... At least no man does.
mate i needed to read to it find out what the HD can do for me...i had no idea

i plugged the whole thing in with my eyes closed.......well 12 beers full anyways

and at the back of the manual - boom - the RING of DEATH

plus u will all need to read the manual, when they go on about wireless stuff and Media Centre hook-ups

Its no ordinary plug n play machine

and i will always read the manual when i have dinner or eat. [/b]
Damn, you're still not dead yet ;)

I just bought a double-kick and some cheap shitty cymbals so I'm still 500 bucks short of buying the Xbox 360. :(

One thing I want to know, not from you AK, because you're delirious from sleep-deprivation, but Ceejay...Is it worth me buying a 360, or should get my warrant/registraion for my car?.... Keep in mind that I walk to work, and only drive on weekends.

You have 30 seconds to answer the question.

Which should I get first. Your time starts..... Now.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Mar 23 2006, 05:18 PM
OMG!! I am a total idiot!! Ive been running my tv at 50hz when its capable of 60hz. Now madden looks awsome, FN even better, and oblivion is smooth as. Im such a moron, wasted a whole day playing with crap.
ceejay u opened up the pandoras box here champ

:bravo: :cheers:

i started thinking about my TV settings

i got 100Hz and Progressive

i had it set to Normal.......... :wall: :wall: :%#%#:

i changed it to progressive

and the TV nearly came out and bashed me in fight night

it opened up a whole new can of whoop ass :bleh!:

man dude - i have been playing for 5 days very impressed
now i have been playing for 12 hrs - totally swept off my feet, drooling :bana: :bravo:

Ha ha, i know what ya mean, it makes i new all over again! Still know swelling in fight night for me. I did what u said and let him live through knockout mode, i smashed him for 8 rounds and he was all blood but no swelling. Funnily enough he then knocked me out with the first flash knockdown ive seen in the game! Anyway, what difficulty are you on ak! this no swelling thing is really annoying what could i be doing wrong?

Kaftka, i know that my 30 secs is up, but from my point of view i hav to say the 360, but it more depends on your access to some good games, If you like alot of the launch games and can afford to get them with it then youll feel like a kid on christmas again. Otherwise you should probably wait, but what a long miserable wait it will be. Also a 60hz capable tv should be taken into consideration.

Hey ak, i just finished a 11 round fight with roy jones junior and bernard hopkins(the guys i done mad damage with in the demo.) Well, i was dominating hopkins the whole fight, pounding his right eye for eleven rounds. comentators and the cutmen talked about his eye being shut, and in the eleventh round the ref stoped the fight because of hopkins eye. But guess what? Not a single bit of visible swelling! This is staring to ruin the game for me. Im feeling vey ripped off. How could this be possible?

do you have blood turned off in the settings somewhere :p

lol funny if that was the case

Nah, that was the first thing i checked, but there is plenty of blood and cuts but no swelling. Anyway, i just dropped the difficulty to medium and what do ya know? the swelling is back. WTF, no swelling on hard. F**King ridiculous. I guess ill hav to do a career on medium but only do half arsed training so its still a challenge.

Latest posts