• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

xusky's Rugby Faces

S

soto14

Does that update on page 1 include 2009-2010 kits for Clubs and Interational Teams? (new Musnter, Ireland, France, etc)

P

Player 23

hey xusky,sorry to sound like a doos but just wondering if maybe a grand slam tour could be added for sh(rsa,aus,nz) teams in next patch(if you do one)including midweek club games just an idea

A

aligmacd123

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Player 23 @ Nov 4 2009, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
hey xusky,sorry to sound like a doos but just wondering if maybe a grand slam tour could be added for sh(rsa,aus,nz) teams in next patch(if you do one)including midweek club games just an idea[/b]
thats a pretty good idea actually...

J

justin42407

Xusky and all the other modders, thank you so much for your hard work!!!
Superpatch 09 is awesome!!!
Just a quick question... can i add white and black baselayers to all the players?? if so how?
Thanks a mil. Its like a whole new awesome game!!

T

tomgordon1

no i dont think u can if i am right black 1s for white peeps and white 1s for black peeps plus ive got a more up to dat roster for superpatch go on my thread its on there

J

justin42407

I know that i've said this recently, but thank god for you guys. Cant stop playing Rugga 08, you guys have made it fastly improved!!!

M

maia

dude this is mean ive been getting frustrated with all the fake crap names and faces. shot bro

T

tomgordon1

if u need new rosters just go on my thread and tell me what you think ive got a lot of new ones

T

thecontras

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Miciosting @ Nov 30 2009, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
do you know how to install it correct?[/b]

i belive don't correct install this patch :huh: ...
Miciosting can you help me??how must I do?
is it possible to insert in rugby08 to install so many patches??because i have now this patch (RUGBY 08 ROSTER V.2) that ross!!
thanks
JORDAN

M

Miciosting

you can only have one at a time, you must delete (RUGBY 08 ROSTER V.2) - or just move it somewhere else. Then you just install it in the same way as you did RUGBY 08 ROSTER V.2 (by extracting all files and putting them into C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS™ Rugby 08

T

thecontras

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Miciosting @ Dec 1 2009, 01:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
you can only have one at a time, you must delete (RUGBY 08 ROSTER V.2) - or just move it somewhere else. Then you just install it in the same way as you did RUGBY 08 ROSTER V.2 (by extracting all files and putting them into C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS™ Rugby 08[/b]

Miciosting i don't succeed installing the patch :(
i put all files (Superpatch 09 version1.0) in C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS™ Rugby 08 and copy (Superpatch09.pro and Superpatch09.ros) in C:\My Documents\EA Sports™ Rugby 08 but nothing!!!
when i to start a game this disconnet!!

M

Miciosting

try removing the superpatch09.pro from C:\My Documents\EA Sportsâ„¢ Rugby 08, that file will not work with some computers

T

thecontras

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Miciosting @ Dec 1 2009, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
try removing the superpatch09.pro from C:\My Documents\EA Sportsâ„¢ Rugby 08, that file will not work with some computers[/b]

nothing micio... :wah:
i can see only the kits but when i to start game that return to the desktop and it says that the game has stopped working...
solutions??
thanks very much for patience...

R

roscommon guy

Can we corect the coulour of skin of some players like jp petersen face is black but is legs an harms are white

A

andrews

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (seanAF @ Dec 10 2009, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Can we corect the coulour of skin of some players like jp petersen face is black but is legs an harms are white[/b]

Yes, with the Woosaah's Rugasmic 08 Editor