• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

xusky's Rugby Faces

Sweeny got lost and I forgot to include him. I do have the file and will upload it with the faces pack. Thanks for the id suggestion and feedback.

xusky just to let you know that i tryed to play world league , and when i try to buy a player the game crashes

May I request too faces, that are kind of obscure but I would really really appreciate them. One is Manawatu half back/wing/centre Junior Tomasi Cama, and the other is Zinzan Brooke. I know Cama isn't really well known except in Rugby 7's and Zinzan has been retired since...well about 8-9 years ago, but they would be all I need to perfect my own roster. If you can do that I would be really grateful, I have posted pics in the Image thread, but they are only as good as I can find :(

Can I request any of Dylan Hartley, Nick Easter and Luke Watson please. And do you think you could make the Olly Barkley (made by Lwkfella?) a little lighter - he's quite orange at the moment. cheers :)

hello, I'm new here, I'm from Argentina and always downloading things from this forum, really nose if they have the same problem, but no results ineditos my game, England lost against Tonga and the like. I would like to find a solution to this problem. sorry if it badly written, but I'm using the google translator. If you could answer me.
greetings
jose

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (josecac @ Oct 10 2009, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
hello, I'm new here, I'm from Argentina and always downloading things from this forum, really nose if they have the same problem, but no results ineditos my game, England lost against Tonga and the like. I would like to find a solution to this problem. sorry if it badly written, but I'm using the google translator. If you could answer me.
greetings
jose[/b]

hi im alex. is it a problem with the graphics rosters or game play if its rosters have you unzipped all the files?

to do this try downloading a programe called 7-zip. then place rosters and profiles in
my documents then under easprts tm.

if it is directories go onto c drive and go programme files ea sports and ONLY COPY THE FILES NOT THE FOLDERS

Alex

Hey man wish i had my game going so i could get some of the faces out of this thread but anyway good work! keep it up :)

hey xusky... did you ever get a chance to finish the super 14 face pack? thanks anyways

Yeah, when is the MUP/Super Patch face pack going to be releaced? I really am excited over it.

Sorry guys I been busy and haven't had time to get anything done, works a bit cazy this time of year so there isnt time to breathe let alone do any modding. I will try release the face pack on Sunday along with the fixes for SP09. Then i will get to work on some new faces.

hey xusky, i need your help a little, as a face maker you should know this... anyways im using o-edit and then i import the texture and it is all stretched and distorted on the persepective view 3d model, almost like its a small section of the texture stretched over the model... know anything about this? it might just be somehting simple that i havent though of but any help would be appreciated

Is it a face or something else? With the faces there is a template that has to be used to view the model face correctly, or you have to use the scale tool and resize using the 3dmapper.

Hey guys,
Just a few requests for all you modders!!
They are a few brumbies players faces.

Francis Fainifo-http://brumbies.com.au/act.rugby/page/50325
Christian Lealiifano-http://brumbies.com.au/act.rugby/page/50328
Tyrone Smith-http://brumbies.com.au/act.rugby/page/53152

Thanks heaps guys!

Latest posts