• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

xusky's Rugby Faces

Does that update on page 1 include 2009-2010 kits for Clubs and Interational Teams? (new Musnter, Ireland, France, etc)

hey xusky,sorry to sound like a doos but just wondering if maybe a grand slam tour could be added for sh(rsa,aus,nz) teams in next patch(if you do one)including midweek club games just an idea

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Player 23 @ Nov 4 2009, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
hey xusky,sorry to sound like a doos but just wondering if maybe a grand slam tour could be added for sh(rsa,aus,nz) teams in next patch(if you do one)including midweek club games just an idea[/b]
thats a pretty good idea actually...

Xusky and all the other modders, thank you so much for your hard work!!!
Superpatch 09 is awesome!!!
Just a quick question... can i add white and black baselayers to all the players?? if so how?
Thanks a mil. Its like a whole new awesome game!!

no i dont think u can if i am right black 1s for white peeps and white 1s for black peeps plus ive got a more up to dat roster for superpatch go on my thread its on there

I know that i've said this recently, but thank god for you guys. Cant stop playing Rugga 08, you guys have made it fastly improved!!!

dude this is mean ive been getting frustrated with all the fake crap names and faces. shot bro

if u need new rosters just go on my thread and tell me what you think ive got a lot of new ones

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Miciosting @ Nov 30 2009, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
do you know how to install it correct?[/b]

i belive don't correct install this patch :huh: ...
Miciosting can you help me??how must I do?
is it possible to insert in rugby08 to install so many patches??because i have now this patch (RUGBY 08 ROSTER V.2) that ross!!
thanks
JORDAN

you can only have one at a time, you must delete (RUGBY 08 ROSTER V.2) - or just move it somewhere else. Then you just install it in the same way as you did RUGBY 08 ROSTER V.2 (by extracting all files and putting them into C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS™ Rugby 08

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Miciosting @ Dec 1 2009, 01:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
you can only have one at a time, you must delete (RUGBY 08 ROSTER V.2) - or just move it somewhere else. Then you just install it in the same way as you did RUGBY 08 ROSTER V.2 (by extracting all files and putting them into C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS™ Rugby 08[/b]

Miciosting i don't succeed installing the patch :(
i put all files (Superpatch 09 version1.0) in C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS™ Rugby 08 and copy (Superpatch09.pro and Superpatch09.ros) in C:\My Documents\EA Sports™ Rugby 08 but nothing!!!
when i to start a game this disconnet!!

try removing the superpatch09.pro from C:\My Documents\EA Sportsâ"¢ Rugby 08, that file will not work with some computers

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Miciosting @ Dec 1 2009, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
try removing the superpatch09.pro from C:\My Documents\EA Sportsâ"¢ Rugby 08, that file will not work with some computers[/b]

nothing micio... :wah:
i can see only the kits but when i to start game that return to the desktop and it says that the game has stopped working...
solutions??
thanks very much for patience...

Can we corect the coulour of skin of some players like jp petersen face is black but is legs an harms are white

Latest posts