• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

xusky's Rugby Faces

Used bad texture and then I photoshoped it closed looks crap I know need a better pic to fix it.

Cheers :). I would like to try fix it a bit and add better texture but haven't found any good quality pics of him which seems to be the problem for most players.

Luke Burgess Update:

Oedit screen.
burgesseditis2.jpg

Cory Jane Face

Looks a bit funny cause didn't really have good face to work off, I think it looks ok in game. The Hair is completely made up.

Oedit Screen.
jane0oeditph0.jpg

Ma Nonu update.
Added new texture with adidas mouthgaurd (not that u can see it) and will edit the face a bit more.

Oedit preveiw:
nonuoeditbf3.jpg

By xusky at 2008-09-22

its a good idea, but when he open the mouth ingame, the mouthgaurd will be in down lip :/

what pic did u usE?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kabezon @ Sep 23 2008, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
its a good idea, but when he open the mouth ingame, the mouthgaurd will be in down lip :/

what pic did u usE?[/b]
Ah yes I see. It is very rare that they open there mouths, only when they score isn't it?. If I was to texture the teeth as well would that work? Maybe not, the lip is still textured. might just photoshop another mouth that isn't smiling on him.

try to open the mouth in oedit i think will be impossible, cause the points are completely closed :/

you can open it in oedit ui just have to got to the side veiw and bring in the points around the mouth

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xusky @ Sep 23 2008, 12:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lwkfella1991 @ Sep 23 2008, 09:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
good face but i dont like the hair
http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/82799445....30A760B0D811297
hair like that would be cool[/b]
Lol the hair is random as I know, I pretty much just made it up in oedit from a flat bald model. That link isn't working btw.
[/b][/quote]
http://www.wellingtonlions.co.nz/our-team/...es/31-Cory-Jane

and u still can't spell Ma'a Nonu

whoever is the captain of the all blacks shout at the beggining of the haka.

i cant see cory jane or ma nonu pics :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lwkfella1991 @ Sep 23 2008, 11:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
you can open it in oedit ui just have to got to the side veiw and bring in the points around the mouth[/b]

are you sure? do it in any model and upload a SS :)

there u go
there is a mouth guard of the teeth then open the mouth showingthe mouthguard

Latest posts