• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

xusky's Rugby Faces

Why can I only see JP Pieterson in the Download section? I need the id for Quade Cooper.

Why can I only see JP Pieterson in the Download section? I need the id for Quade Cooper.

Because most posts that were longish got cut short after the upgrade of TRF, happened to my roster and kit indexed thread too.

Btw here is the face ID for Quade Cooper: 32607

Last edited:
i have a small problem. I have downloaded kurtley beale and berrick barnes. I assigned the new player face ids and put the file in the directory. When I play with either of the two players they both have different faces. but when I zoom in on them or look at them in cut scenes the look like the ones I downloaded. I also downloaded quade cooper but it works fine. Any help would be appreciated.

I fixed it. I changed the byte 93 to 135 which is what all of the other players with headgear are. It works BUT when I go into the world league and start a new season with the waratahs Berrick Barnes and Kurtley Beal's faces look fine but they have no headgear. When I zoom in on them they have headgear. I have tried changing the graphics settings but nothing happened.... and I'm running it on a laptop.

BB1-1.jpg

BB2.jpg

BB3.jpg

BB4.jpg

Last edited:
Could anybody tell me wich is the Lobbe(flanker)i.d??

Please told me(the recently the better)Cheers,master720full

Master if you find out what big file Leguizamon have,reply me please!!!!!!

jajaj no,not be worried,I'am just asking for the file because a friend had asked me if I could give him the file,but I don't no exactly wich is...jajaj...

Cheers,master720full

Just a Request please. Could you please make these faces:
1.) Arron Cruden
2.) Akapusi Qera
3.) Graham Dewes
4.) Jone Qovu
5.)Benson Stanley

Thanx.

Could anybody give OEdit's link?? I coulnd't find it...and it driving me crazy!!! I'll appreciate your help...

Cheers,master720full

Latest posts