• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

xusky's Rugby Faces

Hey,hi anybody...hear this,I'am having a problem with the OEdit,when I open it,there is a error that apears,well 2,and I don´t no what they mean...so,could anybody give an advice??

Cheers,master720full

Hi Xusky, I'm trying to make faces since three days but I didn't create nothing. I've downloaded BigGui, FshEd005, RugbyGob and Oedit. I've opened Oedit but when I try to open a file but it let me open just .o files or ORD.files. What are them? I'd like to use some photos to make faces and they are in jpg or bmp format. Why doesn't it work? I downloded many converter but I didn't manage to obtain a .o files

Link to Sonny Bill Williams face please? I had it but then its randomly gone.

Hello xusky, can you do Carter`s face, because the one in the game is not so good. If you have already done one tell me where can I find it please. Thank you very much.

Hey everytime i click on a link to a xusky face filefront says file not found? and redirects me to gamefront

are all these links dead?

Hey everytime i click on a link to a xusky face filefront says file not found? and redirects me to gamefront

are all these links dead?

Unfortunately filefront (gamefront) deleted all his faces, I did re-upload them a while back and guess what...?filefront (gamefront) deleted them again!So if you wait a while I will upload them again, just can't say when at the moment...

Unfortunately filefront (gamefront) deleted all his faces, I did re-upload them a while back and guess what...?filefront (gamefront) deleted them again!So if you wait a while I will upload them again, just can't say when at the moment...

Ah i wonder why they did that?

Maybe if you could email me some that might avoid that barrier and tell me briefly where to stick them? Would that be ok if you emailed me the zip files man?

New Xusky Links?

Hello guys, im missing a few faces here, i need

Rob Kearney
Sonny B Williams
Nick Easter
Ugo Monye
Dan Parks
Mike Blair

all by xusky, if anyone could please email me or pm me the links of email me them direct if they have the files and any ID instructions i would be really grateful

badly need these

Hello guys, im missing a few faces here, i need

Rob Kearney
Sonny B Williams
Nick Easter
Ugo Monye
Dan Parks
Mike Blair

all by xusky, if anyone could please email me or pm me the links of email me them direct if they have the files and any ID instructions i would be really grateful

badly need these

Firstly, you could have really posted this question in xusky's Rugby Faces thread, that is why that specific thread is there in the 1st place.There is no point in creating a whole new thread just to ask a question.

Secondly, I had all xusky faces uploaded and linked to The Rugby 08 Face Indexed Thread but filefront/gamefront deleted all of them, I will hopefully start uploading them again this weekend, so please just be a little patient.

All the faces made so far by all the modders are in the TRF Rugby 10 patch in any case

The Mike Blair one isnt? Cos im just after playing it and his face didnt come up, or rob kearney or ugo monye , the trf rugby patch 10 one and roster 10 im using, 100% there not there..... ?

And very well, well i dont see why someone doesnt put up a face creation/making tutorial for the benefit of everyone

final point why not try uploading to megaupload or mediafire which are far better anyway why on earth does it even have to be filefront?

The Mike Blair one isnt? Cos im just after playing it and his face didnt come up, or rob kearney or ugo monye , the trf rugby patch 10 one and roster 10 im using, 100% there not there..... ?
Then you don't have the patch or roster installed correctly, because all the faces are in the patch.

And very well, well i dont see why someone doesnt put up a face creation/making tutorial for the benefit of everyone
Because here on TRF there aren't as many face makers as on planet cricket or the fifa forums, most modders that have released faces on TRF learned most of their things from those other sites.

final point why not try uploading to megaupload or mediafire which are far better anyway why on earth does it even have to be filefront?
I'm looking at alternative hosting sites.

Hmmm maybe there is a problem with mine? Most the faces are there but i didnt notice those two. Are you sure roster 10 is the correct up to date roster , it probably has nothing to do with the roster anyway i thought was bin files....

Latest posts