• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Yippie-Ki-Yay Mother F...

B

Bullitt

<center><embed src="http://www.firstshowing.net/img/vid/livefree-diehard.mov" width="600" height="250"></embed></center>

July 4th baby... f*** Transformers!

Makes me feel a tad bit patriotic...our country was founded on action movies.

Hehe, his side kick is the mac? Would be nice if they also put PC in there :p

To be honest, the trailer sucks big time :s Except if all you're looking for are a few exploding bombs. Which I guess iws what most people here are looking for xD

Hehe, his side kick is the mac? Would be nice if they also put PC in there :p

To be honest, the trailer sucks big time :s Except if all you're looking for are a few exploding bombs. Which I guess iws what most people here are looking for xD [/b]

What the hell else would you want from a Die Hard film? A plausable storyline? :blink:

But who are the baddies?

Please let them not be muslims - lets see a few neocons getting wasted.

The trailer I saw saw McLane downing a helicopter with a car. Sounds plausible and Die Hard enough for me.

I f***ing love it!

But who are the baddies?

Please let them not be muslims - lets see a few neocons getting wasted. [/b]
Here in the Good Ole US of A them thar Muslims are the new Commies. Why do we need The USSR when we have the whole of Islam to hate? Ahhh, the war machine just keeps on rollin'! Yeeeehaw! Why'd they recast Bruce Willis when they could have made this film with G-Dub?

Optimus Prime FTW! [/b]

iraqi_shut_up_bitch.jpg

TRF is now officially a Die Hard > Transformers zone.

<div class='quotemain'> Optimus Prime FTW! [/b]

iraqi_shut_up_bitch.jpg

TRF is now officially a Die Hard > Transformers zone. [/b][/quote]
Surely you jest?!
Optimus Prime Rules!
63c6c7d93d6d6122c745aba0b3396979.jpg

The fact you posted that instead of a G1 Optimus explains the very reason for my comments.

<div class='quotemain'> Hehe, his side kick is the mac? Would be nice if they also put PC in there :p

To be honest, the trailer sucks big time :s Except if all you're looking for are a few exploding bombs. Which I guess iws what most people here are looking for xD [/b]

What the hell else would you want from a Die Hard film? A plausable storyline? :blink:
[/b][/quote]

for those who criticize films when they know what they are going to watch .... don't wtach it !!! a die hard with no guns and explosions (american films speciality, that is to make everything explodeeven if its impossible) would not be a die hard film.

NOW I HAVE A MACHINE GUN :bleh!: HIPY KAY HEY PAUVRE CON

i am looking forward to both movies :)

at the moment more looking forward to transformers, the trailors for that look cool.

but lookin forward to die hard even if it doesnt have the yippie ki yay line in it.

Latest posts