• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

YOU GUYS ARE KILLIN ME

A

ak47

i have had 1.5 hrs sleep still drunk and off my ***s at work

i log on for my usual refuge at the TRF

and its f***en snowin!!!!

:lol2tn:

deadset i thought i had to go home........ultimate trip out!!

killen me

p.s i finally grabbed my first irish bird last night

Mairaine - pronounced - Maranya - like lasange, but with a touch of marang (pavlova)

beautiful irish name!!!

I'll have a guiness as the hair of the dog ASAP........i am all paddy today!!! :p

A

allblacksfreak

man... this is cool... snow!!!!!!!!!
n i just got back from skiing at Ski Dubai, that artificial ski slope we have here...

B

BokMagic

Funny one that- snowing on the PC while I`m chilling under the clear African summer skies, indulging in a nice ice-cold Castle Lager. Presently, it`s 19:45 local time, the sun has just set, and the temperature is a cool 28C- or 82.4F.

Unfortunately, no white Christmases for us Saffas- ah well, reckon I`ll just take on some nice J-Bay surf at the world-famous Supertubes when I get off work(curses!) tomorrow at 17h00. Guess it won`t be snowing then.

R

Rugby_Cymru

it snowed here

i got naked and did snow angels
[/b]

:lol:

Brilliant, i can quite honestly say that is something i have never done, but am totally envious of you for!
Lucky bugger.

We had hailstones yesterday...that's kinda like snow.

R

Ripper

Except it hurts you when it hits you on the head, especially in some parts of Victoria where they are the size of f***ing Golf Balls

A

allblacksfreak

well... ski dubai snows 24/7... damn it, why am i advertising this place!!!

D

djsugabear915

Yeah and if you stsy on the same page for long enouhg it stops snowing... bummer!

~*~MoE~*~