• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

YOU GUYS ARE KILLIN ME

A

ak47

i have had 1.5 hrs sleep still drunk and off my ***s at work

i log on for my usual refuge at the TRF

and its f***en snowin!!!!

:lol2tn:

deadset i thought i had to go home........ultimate trip out!!

killen me

p.s i finally grabbed my first irish bird last night

Mairaine - pronounced - Maranya - like lasange, but with a touch of marang (pavlova)

beautiful irish name!!!

I'll have a guiness as the hair of the dog ASAP........i am all paddy today!!! :p

man... this is cool... snow!!!!!!!!!
n i just got back from skiing at Ski Dubai, that artificial ski slope we have here...

Funny one that- snowing on the PC while I`m chilling under the clear African summer skies, indulging in a nice ice-cold Castle Lager. Presently, it`s 19:45 local time, the sun has just set, and the temperature is a cool 28C- or 82.4F.

Unfortunately, no white Christmases for us Saffas- ah well, reckon I`ll just take on some nice J-Bay surf at the world-famous Supertubes when I get off work(curses!) tomorrow at 17h00. Guess it won`t be snowing then.

it snowed here

i got naked and did snow angels
[/b]

:lol:

Brilliant, i can quite honestly say that is something i have never done, but am totally envious of you for!
Lucky bugger.

We had hailstones yesterday...that's kinda like snow.

Except it hurts you when it hits you on the head, especially in some parts of Victoria where they are the size of f***ing Golf Balls

well... ski dubai snows 24/7... damn it, why am i advertising this place!!!

Yeah and if you stsy on the same page for long enouhg it stops snowing... bummer!

~*~MoE~*~

Latest posts