• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

You know when your a alcoholic when ..

S

sambãd5

You know when your a alcoholic when Your doctor finds traces of blood in your alcohol stream.

You know when your a alcoholic when The back of your head keeps getting hit by the toilet seat.

You know when your a alcoholic when The parking lot seems to have moved while you were in the bar

You know when your a alcoholic when When you go to donate blood and they ask what proof?

You know when your a alcoholic when You have a "happy hour" at home

You know when your a alcoholic when When you are sober, people ask you what's wrong?

You know when your a alcoholic when You spend all night making a board game called Alcohol Land

You know when your a alcoholic when Although you drove home the other night you can't remember how You know when your a alcoholic when you got home or where you parked your car

You know when your a alcoholic when Hi ocifer. I'm not under the affluence of incohol.

You know when your a alcoholic when Why does everybody think I have a prinking droblem?! - I don't have a prinking droblem!

You know when your a alcoholic when You know when your a alcoholic when I don't have a drinking prob..pleb..prub.. *hic* Pash me another, tarbender.

You know when your a alcoholic when You can spend a whole night holding up walls to prevent their (your) collapse.

You know when your a alcoholic when You can spend a whole night holding up walls to prevent their (your) collapse.

You know when your a alcoholic when you think beer and ramen make a good breakfast

You know when your a alcoholic when You have awakened with an overwelming feeling that you should go back and apologize... but you don't remember where.

The Tipsy Taxi service has banned you from all its vehicles.

You know when your a alcoholic when "Screw dinner!"

You know when your a alcoholic when You know for certain that putting your foot on the floor does not stop the room from spinning.

and my personal favorite

You know when your a alcoholic when you improve your tiger woods pga tour 2005 score by 10 shots

You know you're drunk when you are on the ground, trying to grip the grass with your fingers and yelling "don't let me fall off!".

and my personal favorite

You know when your a alcoholic when you improve your tiger woods pga tour 2005 score by 10 shots

[/b]

haha i know that feeling! lol

you know hwne your a alcoholic when what f*** you about talking to?

You know your an alcoholic when you wake up in your room with a road work signs and 2 Tui handles (they are big handles) from the Downtown Local on the ground.

True Story.

You know when you're an alcoholic when you wake up standing in front of your door, the house alarm is blaring, there's a cut on your head and there's a bunch of random peoples phone numbers on the back of several taxi service business cards in your surprising full wallet.
Not a true story

you know when your a alcoholic when you get on the **** every night, then come home from work to find your flatmate is already ****** - so you down the rest of the tequila, 2 vodka and cranberrys, southern confort and seveal beers in what seemed like a hour (proberly 2) wake up, and find theres about half a litre of liquid on the floor, that doesnt smell, and is clear, but there is no empty bottles or glasses to be found.

you know you're an alcoholic when you check your "sent messages/outbox" on you phone the next morning and discover a lot of messages that shouldn't have been sent...

you know you're an alcoholic when you check your "dialled calls" register on you phone the next morning and think "****! what did I say to all those people?!"

Yes, my mobile is better to be away from me when I'm on the ****.

You know you're an alcoholic when you fall asleep on the train, randomly wake up in Northampton, 60 miles from where you need to be, hit a pub anyway for a drink and fall asleep again at the train station to be woken up by a security guard at 5 in the morning asking what the f**k you're doing there.

true story.

You know your an alcoholic when you post in a "You know when your an alcoholic when .." thread on The Rugby Forum.

What's with the two whens in the thread ***le? Yes, I am from the Grammar Police, Asshole Squad - Nerd Section, wanna see my badge?

I left it at home....

You know you're an alcoholic when you fall asleep on the train, randomly wake up in Northampton, 60 miles from where you need to be, hit a pub anyway for a drink and fall asleep again at the train station to be woken up by a security guard at 5 in the morning asking what the f**k you're doing there.

true story. [/b]

:lol:

You know your an alcoholic when you post in a "You know when your an alcoholic when .." thread on The Rugby Forum.

What's with the two whens in the thread ***le? Yes, I am from the Grammar Police, Asshole Squad - Nerd Section, wanna see my badge?

I left it at home.... [/b]

correction - you know when your a alcoholic when you START a you know when your a alcoholic when.

You know when your a alcoholic when you use extremely poor grammar, spelling, never use capitals, call people wankers....

hold on a miniute, what are you trying to say?

You know you're an alcoholic when you have a chronic disorder characterized by dependence on alcohol, repeated excessive use of alcoholic beverages, the development of withdrawal symptoms on reducing or ceasing intake, morbidity that may include cirrhosis of the liver, and decreased ability to function socially and vocationally.

You know your an alcoholic when your in crippling financial debt, your friends stop liking you because your always drunk and its getting old, every night you end up hitting the misses because she want you to stop drinking, you've pashed a girl thats over 150kg and you can't remember the last night you were sober.

True story.

Except not really.

Latest posts